→❁𓂃 ִֶָ ❝ Episode 2.2 ❞

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

.
.
.

Location: Stardust Entertainment ●●● Practice room ●●●
Unit Fun (Team Numinous) ●●●

《Unit Fun includes 7 members. Won and neon are from Pledis. Yoona and Alexa from Cube. Sunny from Hybe, Soomin from YG and Kio from C9》

-------------------------------------

   The 7 girls reached the room and were admiring the practice room. "Woah! Now I'm more desperate to debut soon and practice here", Kio said, "anyways I'm Suzuki Yukio but call me Kio, from C9 Entertainment and born in 2000. Nice to meet you all!", Kio added. "Hello! I'm Yoo Sun-hee. You can call me Sunny. I'm from Hybe and 04 liner. Hope we get along well!", Sunny said. "Hello! I'm Jung Yoomi. Call me Yoona. I'm from Cube Entertainment and born in 2001", Yoona introduced herself. "I'm Snigdha, call me neon. I'm from Pledis and born in 2007", Snigdha said bowing. "I think you will be the Maknae but let's see..anyways I'm Bae Soomin from YG and born in 2004! Nice to meet you all!", Soomin said. "Annyonghaseyo! I'm Won Myeong Sok, call me Won. I'm from Pledis and born in 2001", Won said quietly. "Hello I'm Choi Alex. You can call me Alexa. I'm from Cube and born in 2001", Alexa said bowing. "Oh we got 2 from cube and 2 from Pledis woah! We 3 are so Loooonely~" Soomin said while singing Lonely like Justin Beiber. "Soomin-ssi, you are so funny!", Kio said. "Aah unnie, no need to add -ssi, call me Soomin!", Soomin said. "Umm..let's discuss?", Snigdha said. "Yeah, let's sit first and let's start discussing", Won said.

    The girls chose two songs at first then Sunny asked "Are we even allowed to perform 2 songs?"
"I don't think so, let's settle on one then", said Alexa. Soon they finalise their song, their leader and center and their team name.
Soon they started practicing individually and once done they started doing in groups.

Soon they were tired and started panting. "I think a little break will be much appreciated", Yoona said. "You are right! Let's take a break and start again", Won said. They took a break and start again. In the middle of their performance the door slide open and their dance Mentor, Taemin reveled himself. "Annyonghaseyo Ladies! It's Taemin, your dance mentor!", Taemin said grinning. The girls quickly bowed and greeted him back. "You were in the middle of performance. Start again please", Taemin said to them. The girls soon nodded and started again.
When they finished Taemin was looking dissatisfied. "Girls some of you were confused in between...do you still need some time?", Taemin asked them. When no one said anything, he smiled and said "it's okay girls take your time! In the mean time I'll check on the other unit..you will be done till then right?", Taemin asked. "Yes sunbaenim. We will be done till then. Thanks a lot!", Yoona said. "No problem. I'll be back soon", Taemin said and took his leave. Won let out a frustrated cry. The other girls were worried for her. They observed she was confused in between their performance but decided to continue nonetheless. "It's all because of me! I'll do better now!", Won said determinedly.