→❁𓂃 ִֶָ ❝ Episode 3 part 2❞

"Sehun-ssi, Hold up, before that we need to welcome our respected judges

"Sehun-ssi, Hold up, before that we need to welcome our respected judges." Jisoo shook her head, acting along.

"Oh right. Before we began the auspicious journey with the brilliant trainees let's welcome our judges!" Sehun said.

The MC's walked out from the backstage as spot lights fell on their beaming faces. All the trainees looked at them in awe. Some squealing and gasping, seeing the two super famous and talented artists standing there

[The trainees are all at awe at the sight of the MC's. ]

Aera held her hand up on her eratic heart, trying to calm it down. Her mouth was still agape in shock at the sight of the MC's, when got caught by the camera.

[Trainee's nearly getting a heart attack the sight of the brightly shining stars.]

<Hua Cut>

"I was shocked. And scared slightly, but this was just the beginning of an amazing journey and I already Love it." She smiled

<cut>

"While we watch the constellations of these young stars entertwine, we'll have our amazing Galaxy Guardians, that is our judges, help these stars fly higher and shine brighter." Jisoo said, looking up at the large screen on their left side.

All the trainees turned their heads towards it. All of a sudden 'Gangnam Style' started playing with several merged scenes of PSY's M/Vs on the screen.

"No way." Dove gasped, realising the situation.

PSY walked in through the door which was on the side of the row the trainees were prohibited from entering. He vibed with his own songs, doing a little dance before clapping and bowing towards the camera. He was beaming, as if proud of all the trainees already. He took his seat on one of the golden cushioned seats for the judges and mentors.

Picking up his mic he greeted everyone, "Hello everyone, I'm Judge PSY, I'm eager to watch all of you perform. Good luck!" He said.

As soon as he finished, balladic music can be heard, 'Lilac' playing in the background as a merge of IU's music videos played on the large screen.

<Dracy Cut>

" I thought I was gonna die. Imagine meeting and performing infront of your ultimate inspiration. Oh my-" She smiled widely, as if still shaken.

<cut>

IU gracefully walked in, a soft smile adorning the angelic features of her face. She greeted everyone with a bow before taking a seat beside PSY who nodded towards her.

"Hello Everyone. I'm IU, All of you have my cheer for you. Hwaiting!" she cheered with smile. The trainees all clapped again.

'Any song' started playing was when the trainees lost it.
Zico soon enough walked up, vibing with his song with a funny expression. He gained back his composure again, bowing towards IU and PSY.