→❁𓂃 ִֶָ ❝ Episode 2 ❞

The mission was announced

The mission was announced. All the trainees started choosing the concepts, they knew they could do the best in. Soon all the slots were filled and now it  was the time to reveal every individual units.
Currently all the trainees have gathered in the practice room after the building tour. All of them were amazed and became more excited to debut as the first group under stardust entertainment.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

.
.
.

Location: Stardust Entertainment ●●●
Practice room floor (2) ●●●
Team Badass- (Weapon-Cardz) ●●●

《Team Badass has 4 members. Haeun and Yongyoo were from same company while it was a different story for Ryun and Blossom. They both were from different companies and didn't knew anyone》

------------------------------------

        After reaching the practice room there was only silence between them- an awkward silence.

Ryun was the first one to start the conversation. "I think we should introduce ourselves. Hello I'm your sweet and funny Ryunjin, but you can call me Ryun and I'm from YG Entertainment", Ryun introduced herself while doing an aegyo which earned smiles from other three girls.

"Anneyonghaseyo! I'm Chaewon but you call me Blossom", Blossom introduced herself while smiling cutely and making a heart with her hands.

"Aww- her name is so cute!! by the way my name's Yongyoo and I'm from JYP Entertainment", Yongyoo introduced herself with a strong and confident aura.

The next one to introduce herself was Haeun. "Hello I'm Haeun and I'm also  from JYP Entertainment", she said quietly

"Oh! It means you two already know each other. Woah!", Ryun said. "By the way did you guys see the structure of this entertainment?", Yongyoo asked. "Yepp!! It's awesome!", said Blossom.

      "Let's talk about what to perform now that we all are somewhat familiar to each other?, Yongyoo asked. "Yeah let's do it", Haeun said. Soon they finalised the song they will perform for the entrance test. They all get up and start practicing their parts individually. When they were finished with their own parts they started to practice together. After practicing for a while they decided to do it for one last time.