Chapter Eight: Threatened?

"APPLE BOTTOM JEANS, JEANS,
BOOTS WITH DA FUR!!!"

I cranked the music in my beloved sleek red BMW.

This was my "fancy" car. I drove it to all of my parents charity fundraisers, it made me look "regal" and "important"

I pulled up to the fancy building, an art museum to be precise. my family we are invited to a new exhibit opening for a well known Italian artist.

I carefully opened and stepped out of the car, being sure not to snag my designer black dress.

I stepped onto the sidewalk and stared down at myself.

My long legs we are exposed and a small part of my chest.

Elegant and sexy, the perfect mix for an art exhibit opening.

I stopped in front of the door. taking a deep breath in.

I pushed through the door to be greeted with classical music and laughing, wine glasses clinking.

I sighed and walked around, trying to spot my parents.

I saw them over by the fountain, chatting with whom I assumed was some high and mighty business leader.

I smiled politely when they saw me and motioned me over.

"Honey, we would like you to meet the artist's son, Logan."

I smiled and stuck my hand out to shake Logan's hand.

He had soft black hair and sparkling blue eyes. a heartthrob for eleven year old girls.

"Hello, my name is Lacey."

He returned a grin as his large hand engulfed mine.

"Nice to meet you Lacey." he brought my hand to his lips and gently kissed the back.

I giggled and rolled my eyes.

This boy was a charmer, I could see it in his eyes. the mischievous sparkle, the perfect chiseled jaw, windswept hair.

In other words a guy who would crush your heart like a grape.

I bowed my head to him and turned to walk away.

"It was nice meeting you" I said, trying to escape the uncomfortable situation.

I turned on the sharp of my heel, as a hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Wait." I turned back around to see logan.

"Will you dance with me?"

I smiled and politely took his playful arm.

"One dance."

He led me to the middle of the floor. i hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck.

Apparently thinking it wasn't close enough, logan grabbed my waist and pulled us together, chest to chest. well, chest to chin.

Our faces were about two inches away when he leaned down and started dancing.

When the dance was finally over i hurriedly scurried back into the crowd.

I was looking over my back and ran into something.

I fell back, embarrassed seeing as I ran into a wall. but even more surprised when the wall reached out to grab me.

Two hands gripped my waist and my eyes connected with the walls, or should I say, him.

Why are we always in this position. I mean, it happened at the party too.

He smirked seeing my face and placed me back on my feet.

"Fancy seeing you here." he said casually.

I swallowed and shifted on my feet.

His eyes wondered down my body and snapped back to mine, anger clouding his pupils.

"What are you wearing?" He hissed.

"Clothes" i motioned to my little black dress.

He growled and grabbed my hand. pulling my into a empty supply room.

"Hey-" I was cut off as he pushed my body against the door.

"Why are you wearing that?"

I glared at him and held my children n in the air.

"Because, it's a free country."

I replied defiantly. he just pressed our body's closer.

"First request." he said.

"Request?"

He nodded "I have your secret, if you wish to keep it you'll do as I say"

I sighed
And nodded.

"Kiss me."

I was a bit shocked at his demand.

"No way!"

He grinned and pushed even closer.

"Kiss me" the mint of his warm breath made my mouth water. I don't want to, but I do.

"Kiss me."

Within a second, he'd grown impatient and slammed his mouth to mine.

I moaned when his tongue slipped into my mouth, without warning.

his hands we are locked firmly on my hips and my hand was tangled in his short locks of hair.

His mouth broke away and left heated kisses down my jawline.

he stopped at my chest and looked up at my breathless face.

"Really, you call these clothes?"

He left an opened mouth kiss on the gap on my chest.

I gasped and tugged his head back up to mine.

a deep chuckled sounded from his throat and his lips covered mine hungrily once again.

His hands wondered down to the trim of my dress and bunched it even more than it was.

His large hands ran up and down my legs, making shivers come in racks and another moan to escape.

I feel the heat burn not just my face, but other parts too.

His mouth claimed mine in one last kiss.

His forehead rested against mine and out breaths intermingled.

My eyes widened and stomach turned after realizing what I'd done.

Without a word I tucked around and sprinted from the bathroom like I was Usain Bolt.

I just kissed him. and liked it.

I'm so screwed.

@@@@@

SUP, BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING I WANT TO SAY, I KNOW I SAID ID END IT BUT MY BESTIE, riomygelding INSPIRED AND PUSHED ME TI KEEP WRITING SO THANK HER NOT ME, PLEEZ FOLLOW HER, AFTER ALL U OWE HER THE STORY. LACEY ON SIDE.

peace out HUMANIODS
- spread_da_love.