Chapter Two: The brother

THE NEXT DAY.

with the mishap yesterday, I decided to take a day off.

Yep, just me, the house, movies, and a freezer stocked full of ice cream.

I rolled out of bed, not bothering putting on real clothes, I mean it's just me.

I know what your thinking, what a jerk, who leaves their mum right after she had a baby?

Well ya see, I know my mother, and even after a little bitty shot, she complains like the world will end tomorrow.

So now you know why I want to be a worlds aways right now, heck I won't be surprised if she calls me just to complain.

I yawned and plodded into the kitchen. opening the fridge, I winced when the light woke my tired eyes up, poor me.

I grabbed three tubs of ice cream and started towards the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, my brain lost connection with my feet and I got a face full of fuzzy carpet.

I groaned and kinda rolled down the hallway, keeping the ice cream held high.

I got to my door and tossed the sweet creamy goodness onto my bed dress and clutched the wall, dragging myself to my feet.

I dragged my feet over to my bed and jumped into the mass of blankets, cracking open the first ice cream carton I switched on the first movie I came to,
Guardians of the Galaxy.

I curled into a ball and shoved a spoonful of caramel swirl ice cream in my mouth.

Over the next hour, I stared at the movie, loving every second.

I heard the front door open and close right as Groot died.

"He- what are you doing Lace?"

I glanced through my tears to see my brother standing in the doorway.

"I'm mourning, what else does it look like?"

He nodded and plopped beside me in my bed.

"Really, Groot?"

Weak anger flashed across my face and I punched him in the arm.

Ha, take that! I mean, I'm obviously in the correct emotional state to fight.

"Shut up." I whined.

He grabbed the ice cream and took the spoon out of my mouth.

"Hey, that's mine." I tried to grab my precious fatty food, but he'd already eaten a fourth of the carton.

"Bubba!" I tried to get the ice cream away with his nickname.

"You know I hate that, don't call me that." he glared at me.

Whoah, someone's bipolar.

I stuck my tongue out at him and clicked play to the next movie.

"No, turn it off." Justin tried to grab the remote from me.

I grinned as I am legend came on

"Why is bubba gonna cry?"

I cooed and pinched his cheeks, I cry but hey, I'm not in the best state of emotion right now.

"No, just change it I don't like it."

I crossed my arms over my chest. he did the same, except he had a buff chest, and stronger arms.

I stuck the remote in my lap, where no gentleman would ever dare to reach.

Ha.

He pouted, knowing I own and turned to face the movie.

It came to the part were will smith had to kill his dog. and tears were threatening to spill from both me and Justin's eyes.

Will started crying.

BRING!!!!

Wow, always count on Justin to ruin the night. he whipped his phone out of his pocket and cleared his teary voice.

"Hello?"

I leaned in close but only heard the muttering of the words.

"Sure babe, yeah okay, on my way."

Ugh, another desperate Barbie doll. I gave my brother a scolding look

"Who's the victim now?"

I mean my brother is fairly attractive, brown hair, brown eyes, "adorable" stubble on his chin.

Girls fell left and right for him put all he did was play them like a raggedy Anne doll. He's such a typical Calvin Klein model. yeah he's a model too, but he doesn't have quite as many looks as me.

"Tiffany."

He ignored the "victim" part and spoke casually.

I slapped him on the arm.

"Hey, I liked her! We could've been friends."

He shrugged again.

"Sorry." he rolled off my bed and disappeared through the door.

I sighed and followed him to the door, grabbing something from the bathroom counter.

I watched him as he walked down the drive to his car.

"Hey bubba!"

His Head whipped around and he scowled at me.

I tossed him the small foil package.

"Don't be silly! Cover your willy!"

He blushed a deep red and nodded in thanks. I laughed and closed the door.

Back to my movies. I walked up the stairs again and sprawled out on my bed again.

My window suddenly shattered as a rock broke through. I screamed and grabbed the baseball bat under my bed.

Two minutes and no boogeyman has jumped in a slowly crept to the rock and turned it over with my foot.

"I know thing.

- cb"

What the?

Who's cb?

Oh why me world?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

SUPPERZ PIC OF JUSTIN LACYS BROTHER ON SIDE
BIG THANKS TO TbarkAli FOR BEING THIS STORIES FIRST VOTE AND COMMENT,

PLEEZ,

VOTE,

COMMENT,

LOVE

LUV YA
TOODLES NOODLES