Chapter 15: Coming Home part 2

Dedicated to and I love it when you guys comment!

"It's beautiful." I said, staring up at the three floor creme colored house Bella now called home.

"Thank you, Liam built it himself." I grinned at Bella's shy blush, this girl has clearly gotten over herself. my jaw dropped as I turned to a very smug looking Liam.

"That's why it's so, um, unique." I joked with Liam.

His face dropped into a pout. Bella and I laughed as the large man walked towards his house sulking.

"I'm kidding it really is beautiful" I whispered to Bella.

"Thanks" she gave me a side hug and we walked towards the house, arm in arm like we used to.

I walked in the door to be greeted by the sight of Liam sitting on the floor with a child in his arms, a little girl to be precise.

"Oh my." I dropped to my knees and sat next to Liam, with the girls curious green eyes following me.

"Who's dat daddy?" She tried to whisper.

I swallowed and licked my lips, not believing I missed this in my best friends life.

"That's you Aunt Lacey baby" Bella said, coming to sit beside me.

The little girls smile brightened and she ran into my lap.

"Are you the one in the pictures?" She asked, taking a seat on my lap.

"Yeah she is Henley." Liam butted into our conversation.

"Hush daddy, she can talk talk know!"

I laughed at the little girls spitefulness and nodded

"I am"

She gave me a grin that was missing the two front teeth and leaned up to my ear.

"Do you have any chocolate?"

I shook my head but winked at her.

She winked back and ran into the kitchen.

"Baby what are you doing?" Bella yelled.

I stopped her as she tried to get up.

"I'll get her, you guys take a break. make another kid for me." I winked at the now blushing couple and jogged into the kitchen after the little girl.

I saw her siting on the counter staring curiously at me.

"How are gonna make a baby without the oven?" She pointed to the oven built into the wall.

"Oh, trust me." I snickered "you mum has an oven"

She tilted her head like a lost puppy

"I don't get it."

I laughed and patted her on the head.

"Now where's the chocolate?" I asked.

She held her hands up

"I dunno, I'm not allowed."

I gasped. this is so unlike the Bella I knew.

"Well, it must be here somewhere."

After digging around for twenty minutes with no luck. I decided that it was a chocolate free home.

"Ok, tell us what Henley. lets go buy some chocolate."

Her eyes widened and she nodded.

"Yeah, come on" she took my hand in her small one and lead me to the door of their house.