Chapter 4 | Royal Visit Part II

Previously On Chapter 3 | "Something's Is Wrong With Him"

Before disappearing to reveal the more demonic Looking shadow version of himself underneath, growling Alastor turns to look away before looking back again.

"How dare you take the form of my love", The shadow watches the Radio Demon waiting. "I did it to help you get back on the right track my master," bowing to the overlord. "Pathetic shadow, taking the form of her you should know better" lunging at the overlord the shadow places a hand on his head making him tense up, "I think we both know what's best "my master", it's time to finish what was started"

Staff summoned turning around. "Now it's time to get rid of the obstacles that are in the way! Let's see how powerful you are now these past three years!" Laughing evilly the shadow watches as Alastor begins to walk out from the hall.
.

.

-------------------

Onto Chapter 4 | Royal Visit Part II

After continuing to talk about (Y/n) and Alastor, the others don't notice the deer demon walking out from the hall staff in hand glowing bright red. Growling softly, slowly turning his head to look at the others below with the shadow behind him smiling evilly, "you wanted all of this Alastor, you wanted to be feared!" Aiming at the others below the staff glowed more, hearing a knock on the hotel doors Alastor quickly hid in the shadows.

Entering the hotel was none other than the King and Queen of hell, along with 4 year old Little Damon. Upon seeing Charlie and the others Damon runs to Charlie and Vaggie. "Auntie Charlie! Auntie Baggie!" Picking him up laughing Vaggie shakes her head smiling.

Hearing the little voice of Damon, Alastor peaks from the shadow watching the scene before seeing the young deer demon eyes wide getting a couple flashbacks,

-------------------

Alastor looks to you, "if you wanna hold him you can" walking over to the crib, Alastor gently picks up the baby fawn, walking back over to your side of the bed then sits.

"Have you named him?" shaking your head no. "I wanted to wait until you were here, with me to name him" Alastor looks down at his son in his arms, "what about, Damon?" Alastor looks over at you than to the baby. "It's perfect" Smiling Alastor looks back at you and kisses you softly. "Little Damon," looking at Alastor smiling. "He's perfect my dear."

-------------------

Shaking his head growling softly. The shadow watches angrily walking over to Alastor grabbing one of his antlers "you will not think back to HER she's not important to you ANYMORE," letting Alastor focus back on the others. "Now to get rid of the obstacles" stepping out of the shadows interrupting the happy moment. Damon stops laughing looking over at Alastor, smile fading remembering faintly of who the Radio Demon is.

Lucifer and Lilith step to him, keeping their distance, Lilith staying next to Charlie and Vaggie. Lucifer looking at the radio demon with anger "Alastor? What are you doing here?!" Not getting a reply, Lucifer tries again asking why he's here. "To get rid of the obstacles, your highness" looking up at Lucifer, aiming his microphone at him firing a blast at the king of hell.

Damon watching the whole thing sees the very thing he's been seeing since he was a newborn fawn, the same shadow who has been causing all of this. "Auntie Charlie!!!" The shadow looks over glaring at Damon. Looking down at Damon who's pointing to where the shadow is. Looking over not see anything, before the very shadow appears. "Such a snitch young child, but don't you realize what happens to the ones who snitch?!"