Chapter 10

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*

I awoke not only to the sound of my alarm clock, but to my cousins and friends screaming 'It's Lillian's first day of school!' In the background as they all came rushing in and piling on top of my bed. I groan.

"Guys, I gotta shower and get ready!" I whine.

"Not without our help your not!" Annabeth demands. I sigh chuckling as I get ready for my shower.

...

Alice's POV
I gasp as another vision comes.

"A new car pulls into the school's parking lot as it follows the big orange truck. They park side by side.

There was a brown hair girl coming from the orange truck as another came from the new car. At Forks High School, most teenagers drive old, worn and beaten down cars except for the Cullens/Hales. So it was odd to see another yet so new car drive in.

The girl from that car looks like she came straight from a rock concert with the way her hair was braided and her very red makeup. On her chest, gleamed the necklace with the red jewel."

I grin wide once my vision ends. I see my family concerned about it.

"Do you remember when I told you about a girl coming here with the necklace I drew?" I ask them all. They nod hesitantly.

"Well she's going to be arriving at Forks High today!!" I exclaim excitedly.

They nod. I roll my eyes and grab my mate's arm and Edward's arm and took them far away from the house so the rest couldn't hear. I'll fill Esme, Carlisle, Emmett and Rose on it later while Jasper isn't around.

"Alice, my love, why did you pull us here?" Jason asks. Edward nods. Both of them happen to be mind readers, only Jason can not only read minds, but also dig up unwanted memories without the person knowing.

I smile. "The person I was telling you about, her name is Lillian. She's Jasper's mate!!" I exclaim in a hushed whisper.

They look at me shocked. "Jasper's mate is coming today?" Eddy asks.

I nod. "Yeah. She's going to be driving a black matte sports car - well it's not a sports car but it looks like one. And the lights and wheels are highlighted in electric blue. She has that necklace I drew hanging around her neck. I'll fill the rest but Jasper in."

They smile at me. "That is wonderful. Finally our empath gets his mate at last." Jason says.

I nod frowning. "What is it Alice?" Edward asks concerned.

"She isn't just a mate to Jasper. Please don't freak out, but she's also been imprinted on by a mutt. He's not going to take her away from Jasper though. Not at all. His mate finally arrives after all this time and now she's not going to leave." I state. They nod in understanding.

"So, when do you plan on telling the others?" Eddy asks hesitantly. I smile and hold up my phone.

"As soon as I can get to the school. I want to send a pic of her to them when I tell them about her." I say.

"Well then let's get going!" They exclaim in excitement.

....

Lillian's POV
The boys picked out my outfit (I already am wearing my undergarments for the day underneath my robe) while Thalia did my hair as Annabeth did my makeup and nails. It didn't take Thalia and Annabeth long to get it done. I smile at the result.

"Thank you both. I love it." I exclaim.

They smile as the boys put my outfit in front on my bed. They all left so I can dress in peace. I put my pants on, then my tank top followed by my boots and leather jacket.