Chapter 14

3rd PERSON POV
As the four Demi-Gods/Goddess's and their beloved Goddess head to the three Minotaurs, the three nomads watched in amazement as they saw them fight for their lives to save the nomads themselves.

James looks at Laurent with ultimate shock. "What should we do Laurent? We can't just let them fight for us like this." He says in a hushed voice.

Victoria nods her head in agreement. "They're risking their lives for people like us. They know what we are and yet they still fight for our survival." She whispered among the strong breeze.

Laurent sighs. "Yes, both of you are right. We will help if we must."

Just as they all agreed to help the the five people fighting in front of them, an ear splitting scream sounded. They all look over to see the one named Lillian fall to the ground with deep brutal wounds to her back. She begun to bleed instantly.

The three nomads look at the scene play out before them as they all rush to help. But it was like time had slowed down extremely and they weren't able to get there in time.

However, they did get there in time to help the others defeat the monsters that were fighting them when the sound of flapping wings came from the air.

Percy looked up from holding his other cousin who appears to be dead close to his body just in time to see Luke come and help end the battle.

It took awhile but eventually those who were still fighting have defeated the monsters. All of them including the nomads head back to the home of the Demi-Gods and Demi-Goddess's, and wait for Lillian to heal.

~ ~ ~

Meanwhile at The Cullens/Hales Residence
Alice was reading a book when she got a vision.

Alice's Vision
There were three Nomads in an unfamiliar room with five more people she didn't recognize but one.

Lillian.

She looked terrifying. Blood was all over her, she was covered in bruises head to toe, and there were three deep gashes across her back that were glowing orangish-red like her eye color from within.

They are healing.

By this time it has been a few hours, so the Nomads left. Then the door busts open and in walks a very upset, hurt and confused Jasper.

He runs to her in human speed, but the five stood up and surrounded her.

He looks at the five of them. "Please, I mean her no harm."

The male with bright blue sapphire eyes glares at him. "How can we be so sure, vampire?" He sneers.

Jasper's eyes softened as he spoke.

"Because she's my mate."

Vision Ends

Everyone looks at Alice all worried except for Edward. He was smiling softly before he whispered into Jasper's ear, telling him of what he saw in Alice's vision.

Esme wraps a hand around the Seer's arm. "Alice, what did you see?"

Alice smiles. "I saw Jasper's mate. She was wounded badly, but it looked like she was healing. There were eight people I didn't recognize that were there. Only her. But three of them left before Jasper came through the door telling them she's his mate."

Carlisle thinks for a moment as the others adjust to this new information. "The girl that was here?" He asks.

Alice only nodded. "But when she came here she smelt of the wolves down on the Reservation. It was very faint though."

Carlisle nods. "I'll call Sam and tell him what's going on. Maybe he will allow Jasper to go to this girls house."

This time, Jasper spoke.

"The only problem is, I don't know where she lives." He states.

Carlisle nods again. "I'll see what I can do."

. . .

At The Demi-Gods/Goddesses house
The three Nomads look at Lillian concerned. While they were heading back to the house with the five people in front of them carrying an unconscious Lillian, James had remembered everything about meeting Lillian. He remembered himself telling her to call him Uncle James.

Now the seven of them wait anxiously as Percy talks to Sam about the Nomads.

"I know Sam. I know they're on your land, and no you are not going to come attack them because they're not on the treaty. Lillian will not allow it." Percy stated.

"And why's she protecting those leeches?" A new voice sounded.

"Because one of them is her uncle. True fact." Percy yelled into the phone before hanging up due to irritation.

He heads back into the room with the Nomads. They all stood up. "There are wolves in the area. You should leave before they come and hurt you. Lillian will not forgive herself if any of you got hurt."

James looks at him questioning it. "If she only knows about me, how come she'll regret all three of us getting hurt if she couldn't protect us?"

Percy smiles. "If I know my cousin well, she already cares about all three of you. She was practically booted from the Underworld, now that she knows your here, she'll do whatever it takes to protect those she loves."

And with that, the three Nomads had left before the wolves came. All they heard was howls of anger.

Then, a golden hair boy with topaz eyes bursts through the door, with hurt, confusion, relief and upset emotions showing throughout his entire being.

The five of them got up and surrounded the front of Lillian as she continued to heal.

He looks at them with pleading eyes. "Please, I mean her no harm."

Percy glares at him. "How can we be so sure, vampire?"

Jasper's eyes soften as they land on his injured mate.

"Because she is my mate."