Chapter 20

Previously on Mated to His Hater's Imprint;

Jasper was angry. He had just met his mate only hours ago and now Edward wants to leave?! He isn't going to let that happen.

Jasper looks at Carlisle. "Carlisle we can't just leave! What about Lily?"

Then as if he started something, everyone started to pitch in their questions. The only ones who remained silent were Edward, Jason, Carlisle, and Rosalie.

Once everyone said their piece, it went silent. Then the smell came before they showed.

Werewolves. What did they want? They were in their beast form. Then as if he heard something, Edward yelled.

"Carlisle! Something's wrong! There's an intruder!"

Then they all took off, temporarily forgetting about their current problems.
_________________________________

Now...

Back in The Underworld

Lillian had just finished telling her aunt and uncle about everything that happened. "... and so after that, mother and I came here and greeted guests before talking to you two about it."

Zeus and Nyx were looking solemn. They knew that the war with Gia the Titan is coming. Hades was preparing her for it. Though since she did mention the wolves and the vampires, it makes sense he's trying to hide it. He wants to protect her. Zeus and Nyx gave each other the look.

The look that said 'We should avoid telling her.'

Zeus looked at his niece with admiration and sadness all at the same time. "Lillian darling, I am certain that there is a reason why he isn't telling you anything."

She huffed. "Yeah, I'm sure."

Nyx sighs. "Honey, he's just protecting you. There are dangers that you don't know about and for good reason."

Zeus looked at her like she was crazy. Nyx knew she said something wrong. Lillian looked at her aunt weirdly.

"Aunt Nyx, is there something important that's going to happen and you aren't telling me about it??" Lillian asked suspiciously.

Nyx looked like she was a deer caught in headlights. "No, there isn't." Her voice was unusually high.

Lillian knew that that meant something was wrong. She narrowed her eyes. "What's going on."

Over at the food table;

Persephone had just finished greeting the guests when she spotted her husband at the food table sampling some cheese. She walked over and told him about their daughter.

"Hades, I think she knows." Persephone tells him. This abruptly stopped him from his cheese sampling.

He turned to his wife. "What?"

She gave him a flabbergasted expression. "Were you not listening to a word I was saying to you about our daughter?!"

"I was sampling the cheese!" He exclaims.