Chapter 17

Previously on Mated to His Hater's Imprint:

Sam walked forward. "Who are they?" Looking over to the Nomads, he glared.

I look over to get a closer look at the Nomads only to see...

"Uncle James?!"

Now:

"Uncle James?!"

He smiles. "Hi kiddo. It's been a while. Come on over here and give me a hug." I'm guessing his friends weren't used to his soft side seeing as they both gave him crazy looks. I did what he asked because it's been so long.

Nico must have understood who he was because he laughed when he saw everyone's face of confusion except for Jasper. He looked mad.

Nico cleared his throat. "Okay, so he basically came to the Underworld by accident. He found one of the portals and somehow ended up down them. Father was furious at the outsider for finding his home. So as punishment, he decided to lock James up and that's when these two met."

Nico went on to explain to everyone how James ended up as Uncle James. That wash until the door burst open. The front front door had almost burst into tiny splinters due to the amount of force that opened it. It was Vickie and Jack. Oh boy.

"LILLIAN YOU'RE OKAY!" Vickie shouts before running towards me and giving me yet another bone crushing hug.

"Vickie.. can't ... breathe..." I stated as I gasp. She let me go.

"I'm so sorry yet again. Gosh this is just like what happened at camp. When we got that Iris message from Nico telling us that you were attacked, we all thought the worst. So Chiron let us come here." Vickie explained before bringing me to the couch.

I was confused. "We?" 

Then Jack and Luke walked through the door all sweaty and panting. Well Jack was fine. He was used to this kind of stuff that Vickie does. Luke was all sweaty and panting.

"She's .. she's fast." Luke pants.

I rolled my eyes. "Well duh, she's a demonic high elf. She and her whole family are demonic high elves and that is why they are part of the top guard. They make sure that when Cerberus is asleep that nothing and no one get in and out of the Pits. It's why Jack is used to it and you aren't."

Percy tried his hardest not to laugh. But he failed. It ended up sounding a lot like a dying pig. How did I know it was Percy? Because he's standing right behind me.

I groan of embarrassment. "Percy! Please! We are trying to talk."

"Well I can't help but laugh at him being scolded at." Percy stated after he stopped.

I turned around. "Do YOU wanna be scolded?"

He shook his head.

I hummed. "Mhm that's what I thought." I turned around and looked at Grover.

"What I wanna know is why those Minotaurs had attacked and who on earth sent them." I stated.

Grover nods. "Well we don't have a solid lead yet. We were going to discuss that when we got visitors."

I nod before looking around. "Why are they here?" I asked pointing to the werewolves and Carlisle.

Paul stepped forward. "Well we thought you were being attacked here due to the No-"

I waved my fingers and they all - well let's just say my magic teleported them all out except for the Nomads.

I got a bunch of stares. "What?"

Thalia spoke. "You just let them out.. without using the door."

I shrug. "Perks of being a Goddess."

Thalia sighs and just sat down. Then I got an idea. I could Iris call my dad and ask him.

"Hey Percy, do you have any of them Iris coins left?" I ask.

He nods and reaches into his pocket to hand me one. "What are you going to do with it?"

I get up and head to the kitchen. "I'm going to call dad."

AN:

I am sorry once again. I will be giving five chapters before the year ends and once next year starts I will be going back to a regular chapter schedule for this book, considering this year I totally forgot do to that. I will start for every Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's. If I don't update you can totally feel free to yell at me for that, and I will update. 🤞🏽 Promise. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year everyone!!