𝐯. 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬

FIVE" 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? "━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

FIVE
" 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? "
━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

TALIA SAT QUIETLY IN her classroom staring at the bouquet of flowers that sat on her desk. It was finally lunch time so she had the classroom to herself and not long after the bell rang a man came into her class giving her a flower delivery. It was a bouquet of red roses, sent to her by Nick. She assumed from the card that it was just a little gift to make her feel better. He knew that she was probably only thinking about the Heather situation and but he also knew she was doing her best to not let it affect her work. She was doing a good job in the end. Now she had four classes down and two more to go. She was looking forward to her planning period hoping to go home early. But then she was hit by the news that Will, the mayor of Sunnyvale, decided to have a vigil before the football game that was scheduled for that day and she definitely wasn't going to skip it.

Talia was so deep into her thoughts that she did not even hear Simon Kalivoda walk into her classroom. The boy walked in, all smiles and looking forward to talk to his favorite teacher. He looked at her face and noticed that that she was in deep thought, he also then noticed the fresh bouquet of roses sitting on her desk. He smiled as he grabbed the envelope that sat not far from the vase and held it up for her to see. "Miss. S, there better not be anything inappropriate in this card" Simon said adding a dramatic gasp at the end and his smile grew when he finally got her attention.

The raven-haired woman chuckled as she looked up at her student who just stood there with a goofy smiled plastered on his face. She didn't say a word, as she scooted her chair back and leaned down to grab something from her bag from underneath her desk. Simon watched as she sat up again but this time with something in her hands. "I know you work doubles and yes I found out" Talia started as she sat down on of the tupperwares that she packed with food just that morning. "No matter what, you know i'll always have your back" She finished and held up the tupperware for him to grab.

Simon smiled at his teacher and gladly took the tupperware from her. He knew that she wasn't taking some type of pity on him. She knew that Simon always seemed to be taking care of everyone but himself, so she just wanted to make sure that he knew someone was there for him whenever he needed it. That she was in his corner.

"Miss. S, Shadyside should be fucking grateful to have you" He commented as he continued to open up the tupperware and dig in.

Talia giggled at his comment and watched him as he sat down in one of the desks to eat. "You know, I had a friend who used to always tell me the same thing, it was her way of making me feel better when I was down" Talia said as Simon went to sit down in one of the desks, getting comfortable to hear whatever story she was about to tell him. "Where is this friend?" He asked and Talia kept a small smile on her face. "We went through some stuff together, in the end she couldn't handle being in Shadyside anymore so she left" Talia started as she remembered her blonde haired friend. "The plan you and Kate have to leave this place, I know you two will succeed just like my friend did. But she also had a bit of help so don't ever hesitate to ask for it"