𝐱𝐢. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

ELEVEN" 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 "━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

ELEVEN
" 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 "
━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

SLEEP THAT NIGHT did not come easy for Talia, she probably got in a hour or two of rest before deciding to get up from bed and prepare some breakfast. She was cooking for Parker, of course and got some ready for Nick as well, deciding that she could drive it over to the Police Station and drop it off before heading over to his house so that she could peacefully work on grading some papers. Because she definitely knew that if she stayed home with Parker, she wouldn't get much done. She didn't exactly want to leave her alone either, but she knew Parker wouldn't want her around. So she would just spend a little time at Nick's home and then return later to get some chores done. So she prepared the breakfast and left enough for Parker and Simon, who she knew would come over eventually like he usually does and wrote a note to let her know where she was going to be and then left to go see her lover.

During the drive to the Station, Talia was able to try and think about last night's incident. She definitely didn't believe their bullshit story about what happened, but she wasn't going to add her input, since she wasn't there when it happened, but it only added to her list of things to worry about and she definitely hasn't been okay since Nick told her about the mall incident. She hasn't had the chance to really ask Nick much about it, but usually whether she asked him or not, he would tell her small details about any cases he had.

Once she arrived to the Station, she went in quickly, not wanting to really take up much of Nick's time, not knowing if he was busy or not. Once she walked in, she saw him standing at his desk, with the phone to his ear as he looked at some files that sat on his desk. She smiled at the sight of him and stood there in her spot, holding the tupperware that had his breakfast inside. "Talia, looking lovely as always" Officer Kapinski's voice snapped the raven-haired women out of her thoughts and she turned her head to see him approaching her, a smile on his face. Talia smiled at his comment and let out a flustered chuckle, "Thank you, I just came to drop this off for Nick" She said holding up the tupperware in her hands. She watched Officer Kapinski's eyes follow it, Nick had told her how Kapinski has taken his breakfast, lunch, or dinner a couple times, at first it didn't annoy her but when it started happening more often, it started to. She has nothing against him, she would just be happier knowing her fiancé didn't starve throughout the day.

"He's been working all night, we'll see if he has a chance to eat it. Hey Sherriff! The wife is here to see ya" Kapinski yelled over at Nick, making Talia cover her ears a bit. Nick instantly looked up from what he was doing, instantly relieved to see a beautiful, smiling Talia. He didn't waste a second in telling whoever he was on the phone with that he would call them back, not even waiting for a response and hung up the phone. Kapinski had walked away after getting Nick's attention, so it was just the two of them now. Talia quickly walked, practically skipped, over to Nick's desk and wasted no time in placing the food on his desk and wrapping her arms around him. They were used to not spending nights together, but last night was one of those nights she definitely needed him with her, but she wouldn't have dared left Parker alone.