𝐯𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

SIX" 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆? 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 " ━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

SIX
" 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆? 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 "
━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

PARKER STOOD NEXT to Kate, watching as multiple football players, cheerleaders and her fellow bandmates flooded into the gym. Getting ready to listen to whatever announcement the football coach had to say. She even noticed her sister walking into the gym walking alongside the coach, the two adults talking. She saw the coach gesturing to the small stage the students stood in front of and noticed Talia quickly shaking her head. The coach sighed and nodded before allowing Talia to go up the steps of the small stage, him following right behind her.

Talia stood to the side while the coach took his spot at the front and center and gave a smile to the crowd of students that stared at her. "Alright! Listen up!" The coach started clapping his hands to grab the attention of the students that just continued to talk to their friends but in the end he managed to grab everyone's attention. "Before tonight's game, out of respect for last night's tragic events, Sunnyvale will host a candlelight vigil for the victims. All player, cheer and band attendance is mandatory" The coach kept it short, everyone already knew what tragic events he was talking about, but the whole announcement got the students all annoyed. Parker watched Kate turned her head to look over at Deena, who was standing not far from them and Parker decided to look around the gym to see if she could find Simon.

"Miss. Souza will also be riding in the bus with us, so be on your best behavior. Now go, get your gear, get changed and we'll meet at the bus" The coached added loudly earning a small 'thank you' from Talia. The coach made his way down the step of the stage and held out his hand to help Talia as well and she thanked him once again when he did. "I'm going to go to my classroom to tidy up my things, I will meet you at the bus when I'm finished" Talia told the coach as they exited the gym. He only nodded before calling out to the football team, telling them to meet him in the locker room and with that she went on her way to the front office.

Meanwhile, Deena and Kate were openly shit talking Sunnyvale on their way to the girls locker room, Parker following closely behind. But she was then stopped by someone putting a stick up against her stomach. She looked down at it confused and then looked to her left to see Simon dressed as a witch. Parker raised her eyebrows and began to laugh at the sight of him, he painted his face green and the stick he stopped her with was actually the end of his broom that he held onto tightly. Kate and Deena were no where to be found, Parker assumed they already made their way into the locker room and that Simon stopped her before she could walk in after them.

"You look ridiculous" Parker said rubbing one of her fingers lightly against his face, to see if the makeup or paint or whatever it was would rub off. Simon joking went to bite her finger which Parker quickly pulled away from his face with a smile. "Sit with me on the bus?" Simon asked with a smile plastered on his face