𝐱. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

TEN" 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 "━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

TEN
" 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 "
━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

GOING DOWN TO HELP the girl that her ex-girlfriend left her for was not on Parker's bucket list. But Simon, with his precious heart, was the only reason she was currently walking down there. Simon was way ahead of her, Parker went a bit slower since Kate was gripping her hand trying to convince her that they should go back to the bus, but Parker tried her best to reassure her that they would be fine. Once they reached the crash, Simon was kneeling next to Deena and Sam, taking a look at Sam's bleeding forehead. Kate's eyes widened at the sight of everything and let go of Parker's hand. "Ok, we should not be down here. We need to leave, like ten minutes ago" Kate said clearly not wanting to be involved with the situation.

Deena ignored her friend completely, her main focus being on Sam. She asked her friends to help her carry Sam, but she only earned a glare from Parker. "We do need to go, but without your ex" Parker said earning a quick glare from Deena which she gladly returned.

"We need to clear her airway.." Simon said clearly ignoring the two girls glaring at one another as he continued to examine Sam's face. He slowly raised his hand to touch her but was quickly stopped by Deena, who lightly smacked him. Parker tore her attention away from the three on the ground and looked over at the crashed vehicle. She could hear the two boys inside groaning in pain, cursing at either Simon or Deena to get away from Sam. They weren't dead, so they could honestly be thankful for that part.

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

Parker looked back over to Simon and slowly kneeled down next to him. The boy held up three fingers, a few inches away from Sam's face and Parker slightly winced at her bleeding forehead. Sam stared at his hand, clearly she had a headache and looked like she was ready to pass out right there. But she was able to mumble out the correct answer which made Simon smile at Deena happily. "See? She's fine" He said speaking way too soon, once those words left his mouth Sam puked blood all over his shirt, causing him to fall back, disgusted. "What the fuck!" He exclaimed as he quickly stood to his feet, looking down at his shirt. Deena and Parker followed his movements, both girls disgusted. Simon noticed a bit of blood on his hands and turned towards Parker quickly.

Without hesitation or even thinking about how she would react, he was quick to wipe his hands on her shirt. Which only made her push him away from her when she realized what he was doing. "Just because you have it on you, doesn't mean I have to have it!" She basically yelled at him which made Sam wince slightly. Deena was quick to go back to her side, while Parker examined her shirt, ignoring Simon's small apologies. Kate looked at the chaotic scene in front of her and was sick of it. Police sirens then caught her attention and she silently cursed to herself as she heard them getting closer and closer. Not only would they have to deal with the cops, but they would also have to deal with a very worried but angry Talia.