𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬

EIGHT" 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏 "━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

EIGHT
" 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏 "
━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

"HOW'S YOUR EYE?" Talia spoke as she approached Kate, giving her a small smile and holding out a small ice pack for her to grab.

"I'm as tough as nails, Miss. S" Kate responded as she took the ice pack from her hand. Talia then looked at all the Shadyside kid's who sat patiently in the stadium as they awaited for their bus to get ready to leave. After the fight, the two school's earned a tough talk from the Sheriff, the Sunnyvale kid's were the one's who took it to heart while Shadyside only scoffed at it. But they definitely didn't scoff when Talia voiced how disappointed she was. She forgave them instantly of course because she knew how Sunnyvaler's could be, but she just wanted the vigil to be great, for Heather.

"Did you get hurt?" Talia asked her little sister, watching as Parker massaged her wrist. Parker looked up at her older sister with an annoyed look before letting go of her wrist and picking up her flute case which sat on the ground next to her legs. She didn't give a response and instead just turned her attention away from Talia.

And Talia only sighed softly at Parker's action. Soon enough, the bus was ready for the students to pile back into, to take then back to Shadyside High School to gather their things they left behind over there. Talia instructed the students to pile in safely and after doing so she turned, looking around for Nick, who already seemed to be approaching her. He gave her a small smile before grabbing her hand, pulling her slightly to the side away from her students who began to aboard the bus. "I want to take you somewhere, I'm sure the coach has it all covered, right?" He said and she gave him an unsure look.

Some of her students just got into a fight with the rival school, she definitely didn't think now was a time to leave them out of her sight. "They're probably still riled up over what happened, what if they try to do something once back home?" She said giving him a 'who knows what could happen look'.

Nick only nodded, not wanting to try to fight her on it, because he knew she would obviously win. Meanwhile, Kate and Simon, along with Parker and Deena, listened in on Talia's conversation and Kate looked at her three friends mischievously before approaching the two adults, who were quick to look at the small girl once she reached them. "Miss. S, you should definitely go with him, I mean we're all tired and too worn out to even do anything anymore" Kate said as she held the ice pack that was now melting against her face. Talia looked over at Nick, who only shrugged his shoulders trying to hide the smile that Talia could clearly still see before turning back to Kate.

"Yes, but—"

"We promise to be on our best behavior, Miss. S. Go, have fun with your husband" Simon added, saying the 'husband' part very enthusiastically. "Fiancé" Talia corrected.