𝐢𝐯. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧

FOUR " 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒃𝒆 "━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

FOUR
" 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒃𝒆 "
━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

SARAH FIER WAS a very known name throughout Shadyside of course. There were the people who made fun of it and the ones that were hard believers, Parker honestly didn't think much of it. Whether it was real or not, she was smart enough to not get herself involved in that freaky stuff. The topic was brought up almost everyday at school any time some type of problem happened. The jokesters would be quick to blame it on the witch. The teachers didn't really care much, as long as the students stayed focused on their studies. But there was one teacher who always shut down the topic every time it was brought up in her classroom. Talia.

As soon as she heard the term 'witch' or even heard Sarah Fier's name, the smile she always had on her face would disappear and a look of uneasiness would replace it. She was never rude about it, she would kindly ask her students to keep quiet about the topic and many of them respected her so that's what they did. Parker always watched her whenever it happened, noticing her mood change every time Sarah Fier was mentioned and she just assumed that Talia was probably one of those hard believers and it made her uncomfortable. Parker figured that's why she was engaged to Nick Goode, to escape to Sunnyvale and get away from the stupid bad luck. But even when in Shadyside, Talia Souza had some type of good luck and it annoyed Parker.

So when Parker had the chance to escape from Talia once they reached the High School, she took it very quickly. She was now quickly making her way through the crowded school halls, walking past couples who couldn't seem to keep their hands of each other and jocks who were laughing loudly and making jokes. She sighed happily when she finally reached the girls bathroom, walking through the door to see her friends already there and talking. As soon as she walked in, Deena was throwing her backpack harshly towards the ground. Parker raised her eyebrows as she looked at Deena, who looked irritated and their day was already starting.

"Whoa what did I just walk into?" Parker said as she stopped and raised both of her hands cautiously. Seeing as she was only teasing her friends, she gave Simon and Kate a small smile, the two just standing there a bit awkwardly before turning to Deena.  "What's wrong with you?" Parker asked coming off a bit rudely

"They're just being dicks, the whole Heather situation and all" Deena responds ignoring her tone.

Parker nodded understanding before turning towards the boy who stood in front of one of the bathroom stalls. Simon smirked at her once they made eye contact and instantly brought her into a hug. Parker giggling happily as she embraced him as well. Simon then let go of the girl but still kept an arm around her. "Seems like maybe you got a little witch in you" Simon says continuing the conversation that they were having before Parker walked in. Deena laughed slightly at his comment before turning to him. "Dude why are you even in here? This is the girls bathroom"