Chapter 19

The two boys organised a time for their date tomorrow, both were extremely excited. It was tomorrow. No preparation was necessary, the two boys were just extremely happy that this date was happening.

-

A few hours past, the two males were now in the car on the way to Alex's house. Karl hadn't called ahead, but he just assumed that Alex would be more than happy to help.

The car swerved aside, close to the pavement and parked, almost perfectly on the side of the road. Karl opened the car door and began climbing out the car, "Thanks for the ride. See you at five."
"Actually, maybe six instead. I want this date to be perfect, not rushed. Is that alright, darling?" Sapnap suggested.
"Okay. Darling." Karl smirked and slammed the car door, walking down the pathway to Alex's house.

Alex's house was very well-looked-after and modern. His front garden had freshly cut grass and plant pots on the corners, marking where his land finished. He had beautiful sage green vines climbing along the left walls, close to the front door. The door was tall and grand, a double door. It was grey with the house number 291 carved on it. It was a gorgeous house to say the least.

Karl knocked on the door, having done this hundreds of times over the 9 years him and Alex had been friends.

The door noisily unlocked itself and then swung open, with a tall woman standing behind it.
"Hello, Karl! Haven't seen you around here for awhile. How have you been?" The woman spoke, smiling warmly at Karl.
"Hey Mrs Johnson! I've been good, I was just wondering if I could come in and hang out with Alex?" Karl smiled back, familiar with the lady.
"Oh! Of course. Come in, come in." Mrs Johnson smiled and stepped aside, gesturing for Karl to step inside the home. "Alex is upstairs in his room, is he expecting you?"
"No, sorry. I didn't mean to come unannounced." Karl apologised while walking into the beautiful cozy home.
"Oh it's no worries! Just head on upstairs." Mrs Johnson smiled and walked into the kitchen.

Karl closed the front door and made his way upstairs, admiring the house as he walked.

Karl approached Alex's room's door and knocked on it, politely.
"Hey, Alex. It's Karl, can I come in?" He spoke, his voice gentle and kind.
"Karl? Uh, sure." Alex replied.

Karl pushed the door open and walked inside the room, the smell of his best friend flooding his nostrils.
"Hey. Sorry for coming unannounced. I need your help." Karl laughed to himself as he and his friend gained eye contact.
"No need to be sorry. You practically live here, Karl. What do you need help with?" Alex smiled and spun his chair around, fully facing Karl.

Karl then explained everything to Alex. He told him how he had spilled all his secrets to Sapnap including the fact he was homeless. Alex's facial expression widened; but Karl wasn't done. He then told him how Sapnap kissed him, and Karl enjoyed it.
"H-Huh? You're gay?" Alex asked me, clearly confused.
"Uhh- no. I'm leaning towards pansexual? I don't know yet. But that's not the point!" Karl rolled his eyes, and continued telling his best friend everything that had happened in the last 48hours.

"I have a date with Sapnap today, in a few hours. That's why I'm here. I was hoping you had a nice outfit for me?" Karl asked.
"I was wondering who's clothes they were. Although now I'm guessing they're Sapnap's?" Alex laughed.
"Y-Yeah. I had no clothes, he offered. But that's not the point, again! Please, help me pick an outfit." Karl begged, awkwardly looking away.
"Of course Karl, come on. Let's have a look in my closet." Alex took Karl's hand and led his friend over to his closet.

Alex began showing Karl multiple outfits he had already put together, but Karl had other plans.
"Could I maybe try putting these blue jeans with this pink strawberry shirt? How do you even have this shirt? You don't wear these type of clothes." Karl asked.

"Ugh, shush. My sister bought it to me. But yes, you could try them two, I'll tell you if they look good." Alex laughed.

Alex turned around as his friend changed his clothes. They both were excited, Karl even more.

After Karl had finished changing his clothes, he longed for his friends approval.
"How do I look?" He said.
Alex turned around and his eyes scanned Karl's outfit.
"Karl! You look hot!" Alex said, causing Karl to giggle out of confidence.
"Thank you. So much, you don't know how much this means to me. Thank you for everything."