Falling Deep

Kim Dokja is not quite sure about how to fix his relationship with his Alpha, the only thing he could think at the moment is to ask him to go for a drink. "I want to know if you want to go out for a drink?"

"Is it your apology for lying to me?" Yoo Joonghyuk brought his face close to Kim Dokja's.

Kim Dokja avoided his gaze, "in a way yes."

"I accept your invitation," He smirked.

Kim Dokja blushed when he saw Yoo Joonghyuk's smirk, his self-satisfaction made him look more handsome than he already is, handsome men are Kim Dokja's weakness. Since it is very late, the detective decided to invite his Alpha to have a drink at his house, he did not refuse and accepted the invitation.

Did Kim Dokja made the right decision? Perhaps he is inviting a murderer to his house and he could be the next victim, but none of those thoughts crossed the detective's mind. Right now he is too busy thinking about improving his relationship with his Alpha, in his mind there is no room for anything else.

...

When the two arrived at the mansion, it was already ten o'clock at night. Yoo Joonghyuk didn't expect his fated omega to live in a mansion, that's another thing about Kim Dokja that has taken him by surprise.

"Are you going to stand there for ever?"

Kim Dokja's voice attracted Yoo Joonghyuk's attention, he had been amazed by how big the mansion is that he didn't realize that his omega had already walked. "In which way are you going to surprise me now?" Yoo Joonghyuk asked, teasing Kim Dokja a bit.

"How about I prepare a delicious dish just for you," Kim Dokja smiled as he opened the door.

"I didn't expect you to know how to cook."

"I'm good at everything I do," Kim Dokja opens the door and lets Yoo Joonghyuk enter first. "So, do you want to or not?"

"It would be a waste to turn down an opportunity like this."

Kim Dokja turns on the lights and shows Yoo Joonghyuk to the living room: The living room is very large and decorated with various different pieces of furniture, Yoo Joonghyuk could say that Kim Dokja's living room is bigger than his apartment.

Before Kim Dokja retired to the kitchen, he gave Yoo Joonghyuk permission to sit on the couch, when he left, Yoo Joonghyuk sat on the couch feeling how soft and comfortable it is. If he was tired, he would fall asleep in seconds because of how comfortable the couch is.

After a few minutes of sitting on the couch doing nothing, Yoo Joonghyuk started to get bored and lost his patience. He gets up and leaves the living room, the mansion is quite big but Yoo Joonghyuk is hopeful that he can find the kitchen since the living room is always supposed to be near the kitchen.

In the case of Kim Dokja's mansion it was not like that, the kitchen is not close to the living room but Yoo Joonghyuk still managed to find the kitchen without getting lost. He entered the kitchen and apparently Kim Dokja did not hear when he entered because he did not turn around or said something, without making any noise Yoo Joonghyuk approached Kim Dokja.

Yoo Joonghyuk wanted to see Kim Dokja's reaction if someone took him by surprise, without thinking twice, he hugged Kim Dokja from behind. The detective was so busy cooking that he would not have noticed Yoo Joonghyuk's presence if it weren't for him hugging him, Kim Dokja's reaction was not what he expected.

Kim Dokja just tensed for a few seconds, then touched his alpha's hand and said. "What are you doing here, why didn't you stay in the living room waiting until I called out to you."