Extra 2

After Kim Dokja married Yoo Joonghyuk, his life changed completely. You could tell that the quiet life he had, turned into a life full of dangers, being the husband of a gangster is more dangerous than being a detective. All the enemies of Yoo Joonghyuk has became Kim Dokja's enemies, many of them trying to hurt him because he is the husband of the mafia leader they hate the most.

And now that Kim Dokja has twins, his husband has forbidden him to leave the house. It could be dangerous for the three of them, so it's better if they don't go outside. But Kim Dokja wanted his little ones to experience what the world is like out there, they are already five years old and have not left home once.

The only thing that the two little ones do all day is play with their toys, there are many fun things out there that can entertain the two children, but they cannot even go out to play in the snow since it would be dangerous despite that it would only be in front of the house.

Being cooped up all day has begun to tire Kim Dokja, he is also annoyed that his husband is always away and rarely comes home. His children rarely see their father, it would not be strange that one day they forget his face.

Kim Dokja knew what he was facing if he married a man like Yoo Joonghyuk, but out of love, he left many things behind that he might regret in time. When he begins to weigh on those negative thoughts, the tender faces of his two children appear in his mind making him forget everything negative.

For them Kim Dokja will bear whatever he has to bear, no matter if he has to remain as a prisoner in his own house, he will bear it. If that protects the children, then he will not complain and will accompany them at all times.

The only thing he won't bear for much longer is not seeing his husband, it's been too many days since he hasn't come home, Kim Dokja is already tired of waiting for his return.

The two little ones hold onto Kim Dokja's pants, he looks down looking at his children. "What's going on?"

The two little boys respond at the same time: "When will dad come home?"

Kim Dokja reaches down and touches the small heads of his two children, "Dad is busy, you must be patient."

"Really? Then Dad still love us?" Little Jun lowers his gaze, thinking they've been bad kids and their father Yoo Joonghyuk doesn't love them anymore.

"Is that true daddy?" With his big crystalline eyes, Jin looks at Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja hugs his little boys tightly: "How about we go see daddy?"

The two little boys smile at the same time as they nod. For the first time in a long time Kim Dokja will leave home, of course he will not go alone, at all times he has three bodyguards. He doesn't like that three gorillas follow him wherever he goes, but it's for the good of him and the children, that's why he doesn't say anything.

Kim Dokja put warm clothes on two children, it is snowing outside and he must protect them from the cold. When he finished dressing them, a bodyguard asked Kim Dojka where his planning to go with the children.

"To see his father, the children miss him."

The bodyguard didn't thought that would be a good idea, but even if he wanted to stop Kim Dokja he couldn't do it since he knows how stubborn he is. He remained silent, without saying anything, he accompanied the three of them towards the car along with the other two bodyguards.