Extra 1

After the tragic events, Kim Dokja obtained what he wanted the most. He and his alpha became very close, they ended up going on various dates together, getting to know each other more and more.

After knowing each other for two years, and being a couple for over three years, Yoo Joonghyuk made the decision to ask Kim Dokja to marry him. He dialed his number, invited him out on a date, and prepared a very special dinner.

Nothing should go wrong, tonight should become the most special night that Kim Dokja has lived in his entire life. Everything must be perfect; The food has to be perfect, the atmosphere of the restaurant is also important, and above all, the most important thing is the moment when Yoo Joonghyuk will give the ring to Kim Dokja.

Its confection has to move his omega, he wants to see his lover with a smile of joy on his face.

Without any delay, Yoo Joonghyuk picked up his lover with his black car. Then he drives in the direction of the restaurant.

Along the way, Kim Dokja kept looking at him, it was as if his omega suspected that his alpha was up to something. Yoo Joonghyuk is good at hiding his emotions, his poker face never fails him in situations like this.

For now everything is going according to plan, they arrived at the restaurant without any delay. The atmosphere inside the place is perfect, since Yoo Joonghyuk decided to reserve the whole place, he did not want some client to ruin his marriage proposal.

Yoo Joonghyuk pulled out the chair for his omega to take a seat, he thanked his alpha and sat on the chair. After ordering the food, Kim Dokja asks his alpha a question: "I was surprised that you left a free space in your busy schedule to go out on a date with me, is this day special and I still haven't found out?"

Yoo Joonghyuk grabbed his omega's hand. "It's a secret, you must wait patiently." He smiled handsomely.

The food they ordered was brought by two waiters, they left the dishes on the table and leave. Yoo Joonghyuk opened the bottle of white wine, then poured the contents into two glasses.

Kim Dokja is a man with a lot of money, but lately he had no time to come and eat the food from a restaurant as fine as this one. The meat on his plate looks juicy and appetizing, with only looking at it he can tell that the dish will be delicious.

The detective stopped looking at his plate and began to eat. While his omega is enjoying the meat, Yoo Joonghyuk did not stop looking at the glass, inside the glass is the diamond ring he bought.

Kim Dokja didn't realize that his alpha wouldn't stop looking at the wine glass, he was so busy eating that he didn't pay attention to his partner. After eating a few chunks of meat, the detective grabbed the glass, but before he drinks the wine, something shiny inside attracted his attention.

Kim Dokja immediately realized that inside the cup there is a diamond ring, when he saw the ring a smile formed on his lips. "So this was the secret you were talking about." The detective drank the wine carefully, then took the ring out of the glass.

Yoo Joonghyuk grabbed the ring and cleaned it, from there, he crouched in front of Kim Dokja. He's not someone who gets ahead of himself, in this important day he doesn't want to look like a fool in the eyes of Kim Dokja. But when he's beside his beloved omega, his mind tends to wander
because he can't wait to marry him.

Yoo Joonghyuk looks up, and Kim Dokja's eyes are locked on him. "As much as I might deny it, you really do complete me, you turn storm clouds to rain and you bring out the best in me; you don't give yourself the credit you deserve, I understand that we're all human, but you are perfect to me." He holds Kim Dokja's hands. "So you probably have figured by now, will you marry me?"