The Kidnapping

The interrogation was over, Kim Dokja asked his superior if they showed Yoo Joonghyuk the watch, he replied: the suspect confirmed that he doesn't wear watches, since he uses his cell phone to confirm the time.

When Kim Dokja saw the watch he thought it belonged to Yoo Joonghyuk, but maybe Yoo Sangha had planned to give him a watch and that's why it was inside her bag. The moment his superior was going to open the door, an officer opened it, his face was pale as if he had seen a ghost.

"What's going on?"

"I was monitoring the surveillance cameras that are near the company, and I found something disturbing." When the officer said that, his hands shook uncontrollably.

Kim Dokja approached him, touched his shoulder and asked, "What did you see?"

"The victim is still alive, she turned to look at the camera and smiled, her smile was not normal; it was creepy."

Kim Dokja looked at his superior, neither of them knew what to say, how is it possible that the victim is still alive? Her body must still be in the morgue, it's not possible that it has come back to life and now its in the streets as if it were a zombie.

"Wouldn't it be better to confirm if Yoo Sangha's body is still in the morgue?" Kim Dokja asked, he knew that it's stupid to think that a dead person have come back to life, but if the officer said that he saw Yoo Sangha on the surveillance cameras, it's better to make sure that her body is still in the morgue.

"We do not lose anything in confirming, once we confirm that detail we will call the mother one more time, to reconfirm the body of her daughter." He opened the door. "From there, we will see the video from the surveillance camera."

With hurried steps they made their way to the morgue. All the way, Kim Dokja had a strange feeling, it was as if something was not right. Unable to understand that stagnant feeling in his heart, they arrived at the morgue, the detective immediately asked the worker to show them Yoo Sangha's body.

Without delay, she showed them the body. Yoo Sangha's body was still in the same place, it didn't disappeared, so who is the woman that appeared on the surveillance cameras?

Upon confirming that the body has not disappeared, they called the mother, since it could be that the body of this woman is not the real Yoo Sangha. But it may also be that the woman who appeared on the surveillance cameras is not the real Yoo Sangha, maybe there is someone out there trying to confuse the police.

"I'll stay here waiting for the mother, Kim Dokja, you go watch the video."

Kim Dokja nodded, he withdrew in great hurry. He quickly looked for the officer, so he can show him the video where Yoo Sangha appears, when he found him, the officer immediately showed him the video.

The detective looked attentively, clearly seeing the woman who turned to look at the cameras. She smiled with a creepy smile, it was as if Yoo Sangha had gone crazy.

"This woman is identical to Yoo Sangha, is she the real one and the one who was killed is someone else?"

At this point he didn't know what to think, things got more complicated. If the body doesn't belong to Yoo Sangha, then who is the victim? It would also be ruled out that Yoo Joonghyuk is the murderer, since his connection with Yoo Sangha would had nothing to do with the woman who was murdered.

Hurried footsteps attracted Kim Dokja's attention, he turned around, his eyes focused on his superior who was walking hurriedly towards him.

"The body belongs to Yoo Sangha," the older man reported. "The mother confirmed that her daughter had a birthmark on the nape, the body has the same mark."