For All Eternity

Since Yoo Joonghyuk was released from jail, he searched for his omega without resting. It had been four days since he disappeared, if his life is valuable to the murderer, then the detective must still be alive.

There is also the possibility that Kim Dokja is already dead, Yoo Joonghyuk may end up finding the lifeless body of his beloved omega. No matter which of the two scenarios turns out to be the correct one, he does not intend to give up, he will continue to search for Kim Dokja even if he has to search to the end of the world.

A woman knocks on Yoo Joonghyuk's office door. He heard the light knock on the door: "You can come in." Just as he gave the order, the door opened to reveal a woman with short black hair.

"I bring good news."

"Tell me what you have found, Han Sooyoung."

The woman sat on the couch, crossed her legs and leaned back. "I managed to locate where the murderer who kidnapped Detective Kim Dokja is hiding."

Yoo Joonghyuk gets up from his chair: "There is no time to lose, come on."

"I've already sent several of my men to guard the area, they can invade the place at any time." Han Sooyoung said confidently, then gets up from the couch ready to help Yoo Joonghyuk.

The two left together, wasting no time, they reached their destination: an abandoned factory.

Yoo Joonghyuk got out of his black car and asked Han Sooyoung, "Are you sure this is the right place?"

"It is, why would I lie." Han Sooyoung's words sounded sincere, yet Yoo Joonghyuk couldn't help but distrust her.

Several men who were guarding the factory rushed over to Han Sooyoung. One of them told her that they had not heard any single noise coming from inside the factory, everything is so quiet that it seems there is no one in there.

Yoo Joonghyuk had already lost his patience, so, he rushed to open the metal doors of the factory. Once opened, he saw a body lying in the distance, worried that it might be Kim Dokja he ran towards the body.

The man lying on the ground that is covered in blood, had a similarity to Kim Dokja, but thanks to heaven it was not him. The killer made this plan, he lured them to this factory, he must have a lot of confidence when he came up with all of this.

And yes, the killer is very cunning, he always had a plan up his sleeve. Song Min Woo wanted to get Yoo Joonghyuk out of the way. At first he couldn't kill him, since he had made a deal with Yoo Sangha, but since she couldn't seduce the alpha, he decided that it would be better to kill him before his plans are ruined.

Song Min Woo killed a young man very similar to Kim Dokja, he already knew that the gangster was looking for him, so he left some clues easy to find. He dumped the body in the abandoned factory, then waited patiently until his prey enters through the gates.

With a rifle in hand, Song Min Woo was going to shoot Yoo Joonghyuk, who had dropped his guard when he had crouched down to look at the body. Before he could pull the trigger, he felt something cold on his neck.

A woman's voice whispered in his ear: "You thought it would be so easy to kill a mafia leader."

Song Min Woo felt a chill run through his entire body. He had believed that everyone thought the factory was empty, that there was no one there except for the lifeless body. His way of judging the situation was wrong, Song Min Woo kept his guard down, since he did not realize when the woman had disappeared and is now behind him.

"If you want to live for at least a few more minutes, I suggest you drop the rifle." Han Sooyoung threatened Song Min Woo, her fierce voice was enough to scare the cowardly murderer, so he put the rifle on the ground and kicked it away.