Investigation

The morning had come, Kim Dokja rushed  up from bed, today is a very important day and he has to get to work early. The detective went downstairs, meeting Yoo Joonghyuk, apparently his alpha woke up earlier than him.

"Good morning," Yoo Joonghyuk greets with his typical handsome smile.

Kim Dokja was still angry about what happened yesterday, so he did not return his alpha's greeting. "I must go now, or I will be late."

Yoo Joonghyuk noticed that his omega is angry, he decided not to pressure him, he will let time heal the wounds. "I understand, I hope we can meet another time."

Their conversation ended with Yoo Joonghyuk's words, the two took different paths, each one went to their respective work.

All his way to work, Kim Dokja couldn't stop thinking about the thief from last night, he had a feeling that the thief might be related to the killer he had been looking for. Not being able to catch the murderer who has killed many innocents for almost a year, has put the detective in a very stressful situation, he has been looking for clues for a long time, not eating his meals at time and even stayed up all night for several days.

He has put all his effort, but no one seems to appreciate it, there is no one other than the detective who has spent so much time on that case. Despite being the only one who really tries, they still wanted to take the case from his hands for not being able to find anything for almost a year.

For Kim Dokja it was devastating to hear those words, he has always been a prodigy detective, for him nothing was difficult to solve until that mysterious murderer appeared and ruined everything. He made the detective's life more difficult than it already was, being an Omega always made it difficult for him to do many things, one of them was getting a job.

The position that Kim Dokja has, he earned with great effort, getting the recognition that he was looking for. Now all that he has achieved could be taken away from him, the detective once again be a simple and useless omega in everyone's eyes, he will no longer be respected by anyone and will have to bear once again the humiliations from the alphas.

He will suffer the same abuse that he suffered in school, he doesn't want to go through that hell again, that is why he will do everything possible to find the murderer before it is too late.

Kim Dokja reached his destination; The Metropolitan Police Department. He park the car, and quickly entered the building, with hurried steps he went to the office of his superior. In the moment the detective had entered the bulding, all eyes were focused on him, Kim Dokja already knew that things were going to end this way.

Without paying attention to the stares, Kim Dokja continued on his way and reached his superior's office, he knocked on the door waiting for an answer from the other side.

"You may come in," the thick voice of his superior gave the order to come inside.

Kim Dokja enters, walks towards his superior's desk and waited for him to give an order.

"Do you remember the man from yesterday?"

"The man from yesterday?" Kim Dokja repeated in confusion.

"Yoo Joonghyuk."

Kim Dokja thought of the worst when he heard his superior say the name of his alpha, did they find clues about the murder that connect with Yoo Joonghyuk? The detective still doesn't know anything, he was not in charge of speaking with the coworkers of the victim, so he still does not know anything because they have not yet given him the report.

"The victim Co-workers told us that Yoo Sangha had a certain interest in Yoo Joonghyuk, she missed that day of work because she would meet him."

Kim Dokja thought about the matter, although if that was true, it doesn't explain how Yoo Sangha's body was in the break room inside the company where she works. If she went out to meet Yoo Joonghyuk, and he killed her, why would he bother bringing her body to the company? It would be better to get rid of her body without leaving any clues, so that it would be more difficult to find what happened.