Another Mystery

In the middle of the night Kim Dokja could not stop thinking about the murderer case, a few hours ago it did not cross his mind that he could have made a mistake, the mistake of inviting Yoo Joonghyuk to his Mansion. It could be that he is the murderer, and the two being under the same roof could become dangerous for Kim Dokja, if Yoo Joonghyuk turns out to be the murderer then he could kill Kim Dokja while he is asleep.

Unable to close his eyes, Kim Dokja got out of bed, left his room and went to the room where Yoo Joonghyuk is staying. He had to make sure that his Alpha is asleep, when he confirms that he is asleep Kim Dokja will feel calm.

Without making any kind of noise, Kim Dokja walked through the dark corridors of his mansion until he arrived in front of the door where his Alpha must be asleep inside. He grabbed the doorknob, Kim Dokja was surprised when he noticed that the door was not locked. He slowly opened the door, tonight it's so dark that Kim Dokja couldn't see anything inside the room, he will have to turn on the light if he wants to confirm that Yoo Joonghyuk is lying on the bed.

But if he is lying on the bed and the light wakes him up, what will Kim Dokja say? What could be his excuse for entering the room where Yoo Joonghyuk is staying?

―I don't have time to think about that, I have to confirm if Yoo Joonghyuk is inside the room or not.

Without further thought, Kim Dokja turns on the light, seeing that Yoo Joonghyuk is lying on the bed. The light did not wake him up, because apparently he is fast asleep. Relieved to see his Alpha lying on the bed, Kim Dokja turned off the light and carefully closed the door.

The Detective hurried to his room, but as he walked a few steps he heard some noises coming from the kitchen, the sound sounded like a glass that had been dropped to the floor and someone has slammed a door. Immediately, Kim Dokja thought that a thief had broken into his house, with hurried steps the Detective returned to his room in search of his gun.

When he reached to his room, he opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out his gun. Kim Dokja left his room, stealthily went down the stairs heading to the kitchen where the noise came from.

The kitchen door is open, Kim Dokja never leaves the doors open, so the thief must have left the kitchen by now, but if he had left, why didn't Kim Dokja hear his footsteps coming up the stairs?

He could have crept up quietly, Kim Dokja knows there are smart thieves, but why wouldn't he entered Kim Dokja's room? It's the first room you see when climbing the stairs. If the thief is looking for valuable things, he would enter all the rooms looking for anything that is worth money.

It's also possible that the thief has left the Mansion, since he broke a glass, and slammed a door. That could have scared him, for the simple reason that he could had alerted the owner of the Mansion.

Although the Detective thinks that the thief left the door open to make him think that he had left the kitchen when in fact he is still hidden inside. With that thought in mind, Kim Dokja turned on the kitchen light and pointed his gun.

Inside the kitchen there is no one, the only trace that the thief left behind was: the pieces of glass on the floor and the open window.

"Is this the window where he entered, or where he left?" Kim Dokja touched his chin as he stared at the window. "I'll look into it later, I still have to make sure if the thief has already left."

Kim Dokja turned on all the lights downstairs without finding anyone or any signs. Leaving the lights on, the Detective climbed the stairs, cautiously entered each room, and turned on the lights. He investigated the places where a person could hide but did not find anything, the possibility that the thief had left is high.