Chapter 3

I asked my mum in order to go with him and she gladly accepted. I mean of course she would, he is Damiano David for christ's sake.

I told her that I would meet her back at the hotel because I don't know how long it will take for us to find a pizza place that was open at that time. I mean it was 1 in the morning.

He took my hand and led me to the back exit of the venue and took me to a black car which was parked nearby. We both went into the back of the car whilst the driver and Damiano exchanged some words in Italian. Whilst the driver started the car, I kept staring out of the window of the car trying to process the fact that I am in the same car as my ultimate crush. I felt him looking at me so I turned around to face him and smiled. "You are not like other fans" he said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you are not obsessed with every move I make" he said whilst giggling, "It's good to be around someone who is normal, you know?"

"I mean yeah I am obsessed with your songs, who wouldn't be?" I said, "and besides you are hot as fuck", I added. Did I actually just say that? Oh god, this is embarrassing.

"Thanks, you are hot too" He said whilst looking into my eyes.

That's it I am dead.

"You did not just say that, no I am not". I said whilst laughing at his comment.

"You are, why do you think I was looking at you throughout the whole concert if you weren't hot. I even got Leo to get you backstage because I wanted to know your name" He exclaimed.

At that moment, the car stopped at this little pizza place which was still opened, even though it was 1:32 in the morning. We both got out of the car and he went in the shop in order to buy a slice of pizza, whilst I waited for him outside of the shop. He came out five minutes later with a small brown bag in his hand. He pointed out to a beautiful fountain which was across the street so that we can go and sit there.

As we arrived at the fountain and set down on a nearby bench, he took out the pizza and a bottle of water. He handed out another water bottle to me and said "I thought you might be thirsty". He also wanted me to take a piece of pizza but I denied as I was not that hungry.

We started to talk about various things, Maneskin songs, his cats, and his fashion sense. He asked me a lot about myself. We got to know about each other on a deeper level I guess. Personally, that made me see him more as a friend of some sort rather than as a celebrity crush. I mean don't get me wrong, I was still infatuated by him but I started to feel more comfortable around him. We stayed talking till 4 in the morning until we both let out a yawn and decided to go back home. He asked me where I was staying and wanted me to let him drive me back to the hotel, obviously, I gladly accepted. Whilst on our way to the hotel, I got the opportunity to take several photos with him. He even said that he would follow me back on Instagram and that he would text me in the morning. As we arrived next to the hotel, the driver opened the car door for me in order for me to get out. I said "Goodnight" to Damiano and got out.

Guess I just have to wait for tomorrow then!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you guys liking the story so far?

If anyone has any type of feedback or any recommendations, please feel free to write a comment!

Thank you guys and love youxx 

Another chapter will be uploaded tomorrow!