Chapter 16

It's 8 am now. The birds are chirping outside, the sun is shining and everyone started their day. And me? I'm still in my bed with my eyes closed. I have no energy to start a brand new day. I think I even have a hangover from the night before.

Victoria decided last minute that she wanted to go to a karaoke bar yesterday and invited me and Damiano to go along.

We all spend the night drinking, singing, and dancing around, especially me and Thomas. Times like these were making me get closer to Dami's friends, which made me feel more appreciated by them.

--

At 9 am I decided to get out of bed and get some hot chocolate to start the day off. My manager, Eliana, called me at that moment.

"Hey sleepy face," she said whilst seeing my drunken face on Facetime.

"Morning. I need more sleep" I said while taking a sip from my coffee.

"Not today. You have work to do." She said. "I'm sending you some summaries of some scripts, please read them and make sure to choose one so that I can set you up for an audition."

"Don't you think it is too soon to do another movie?" I replied.

"Hell no. Come on, this is what you love to do. Now go and show the world what you've got".

"Okay okay yeah you're right. Send me what you've got and I'll take a look at them."

"Great! Everything okay personally?" she said, probably wanting to know some gossip about mine and Dami's relationship.

"Yes, of course. Everything's good."

"Okay darling. I gotta hang up. If you anything, I'm just one phone call away, okay?" She said.

"I know. I love you girl. Bye," I said before hanging up.

--

I went to a near cafeteria to get some breakfast because I was too hungover and without the energy to cook for myself.

As soon as my food arrives on the table, Damiano starts calling me.

"Ciao amore, stai bene?" (hey love, everything okay?) He says in the softest tone possible.

"Hey gorgeous, yeah I'm fine. You?" I replied.

"Good. I'm at the studio with the guys." He said while saying something else, which was probably Italian, and laughing with them.

"Ehi ascolta, this weekend I'm going to our Maneskin house so that I can write some music in peace. Wanna come with?" He said.

To be honest I was shocked. I mean, a weekend with him alone did sound nice, but he was going to spend three days with me alone. I mean, he will definitely see me without makeup or worst, sleeping, perhaps even snoring. Oh no.

But you know what. What the hell.

"Um, yeah sure. I'd love to come with you. Besides, I need to read some scripts as well, so why not have a view while doing so."

"That's perfect" he shouted at me, probably because he was more excited than I was. "I'll pick you up at 5 o'clock okay? Get your suitcase ready." He said before hanging up the phone.

"Okay babe. See you"

Great, in the next seven hours I have to try and collect the best pieces of clothing I have for this weekend. Oh, god this is going to be amazing. To spend a whole weekend with him is a dream. I literally can't wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here we are, another chapter.

I hope you guys know what this means - I mean, a weekend alone, you guys better get ready for a SMUT (or maybe not? hahaha)

Hope you guys like this.

As usual, please do not forget to vote or comment as well as share your suggestions, it really means a lot.

Thanks, beautiful people. Love you x

For next time xoxo