Chapter 9

As soon as I entered my hotel room, I took a warm shower and removed my makeup. I just kept reliving our kiss at the club. It was out-of-this-world. I have never had anyone kiss me the way that he did. Yes, I'll admit I wanted him and desired him but I never thought that I would have an opportunity whereby he can kiss me so passionately and sexually at the same fucking time.

Whilst drying off with the towel, I heard my phone vibrate from one side of the bed. I quickly went to check who the person sending me a message at 6 in the morning was. To my surprise, it was Damiano, who was texting me on Instagram.

@ykaaar

Hey, you up?

I did not know what to say at that moment. I thought that it was just a one-time thing, but for him to send a message like that after an incredible night together, something did not feel right. Did he really mean what he said back at the pizza parlor – that this time is different. I guess we have to wait and see!

I decided that I was not going to text him back at that time and pretend that I have already fallen asleep. For me, that seemed the best solution.

--

As I woke up in the morning, apart from having a slight hangover, I remembered Damiano and the kiss very clearly. Zoey, who was staying in the hotel room next to me, woke me up this morning because she wanted to tell me that she found an Italian guy and went to his place all night. Typical for her.

I decided to open up about my very weird night to her and I explained every moment that I had with Damiano in order to try and get a bit of advice from her, which will hopefully help me move forward with this situation.

"No way it was Damiano David" She said. She couldn't really believe me. "Maya, honey, I think you drank too much yesterday and perhaps you thought it was Damiano David but probably it was just an ugly old dude".

"Then how do you explain this" I said while showing her yesterday's Instagram message, which I haven't replied to yet.

"YOU HAVE TO TEXT HIM BACK" Zoey said, almost ripping my phone out of my hand to text him herself.

"Okay fine, I will".

                                                                      @maya_21

                                                                       Hey, sorry, I slept. How are you?

He replied instantly to my message and I just got more nervous than I already was.

@ykaaar

Non ti preoccupare. Do you want to grab some lunch in a few? (Don't you worry)

                                                                       @maya_21

                                                                        Umm, yeah sure.

@ykaaar

Great. I'll pick you up at 1pm

--

To be honest, dates weren't my kind of thing. I've always felt so awkward when going on dates, I guess that is just because I've never found the right person, someone who makes me feel comfortable and confident. But with Damiano, I just feel different. It's like I've known him all my life, I just feel so relaxed talking to him.

I decided to wear skinny jeans and a basic white top, nothing too special. I put a few mascara on and straightened my hair whilst waiting for Dami to pick me up. To be honest, I was really looking forward to it but I was nervous as well. Like, what the hell should I say to him?

All of my thoughts disappeared when I heard my phone ringing from one corner of the room. It was Damiano, he was calling me on Instagram. As soon as I accepted the call, I saw his face pop up on my phone. His skin was glistening from the sun and looked exceptionally beautiful.

"Ciao bella, sono arrivato" (Hey beautiful, I have arrived).

"Okay, I'm coming down" I said whilst blushing into the phone.

Once I hung up, I noticed that this date was actually happening. I mean, yeah, he did not really mention the word 'date' but me and him are going to lunch alone, so yeah, it's technically a date.

--

"Hey" I said whilst going out of the hotel door.

He opened his arms in order to hug me and I quickly accepted. His warm, gentle body was pressed against mine and I felt like I did not want to part from him. He just felt so cozy and easy to hold.

"Shall we go?" He said while parting from my body. He offered me his hand to hold on to and quickly led me to his car.

As soon as we got in his car, he offered me his phone in order to play a song. "Play something that you like" he said whilst starting the car engine.

I quickly chose the song 'Umbrella' by Rihanna in order to calm my nerves. Me and Dami started singing word by word with the song until we finally arrived at a very small and cozy restaurant. The inside of the place was fully decorated with flowers and family pictures in frames, which were hung up on the wall.

"This is one of my favorite places to come by" He explained, "not too many people".

To be fair, I understood what he meant by that. Sure, it's nice to have fans who want you all over the world, but I think everyone needs some time for peace and quiet. Everyone needs to feel 'normal' at some point in their life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's chapter 9. I hope everyone is liking the story so far because I am putting a lot of effort into it. Writing a story is difficult than I thought but it's still so fun!

Please guys, if you like the story, make sure to leave any kind of feedback by commenting and voting, it would mean so much to me xx

Hope you guys like it. Also, would you guys want to read a smut chapter really soon because I wrote but I'm kind of scared to post it. 

Anyways, Love you guys x