Chapter 10

It's been already two weeks since I first went to lunch with Damiano. Let's just say that these past two weeks have been very hectic for me.

I had to travel to London in order to read a script for another week and thus, I had to part with Damiano for a little while.

I always thought that the first kiss with Damiano, the one that happened at the club in Milan, would be the first and the last kiss. But, things are different now.

Before I left for London, me and him went to dinner, and let's just say he left speechless. He expressed the fact that he wanted to keep on chatting with me whilst I was abroad and wanted me to go back to Rome after I was ready from the script-reading, in order fr us to keep exploring what we have together.

At the moment, being in London makes me miss him after spending almost every day together for two weeks. However, Damiano isn't one to let you forget him because he constantly texts or calls me to see how I am doing.

Today, I was meeting up with Darius Fisher, a very well-known London director, in order to discuss our next project.

On my way to Fisher's office, I received a face-time call from Damiano, which I quickly accepted. He looked so beautiful on camera. He was lying on his bed, eyes not fully open yet, probably because he just woke up.

"Ciao amore" He said with a wink. I loved the fact that even though we are not in any kind of relationship, he still manages to call me nicknames without making me feel uncomfortable.

"Hey Dami, I'm on my way to the script-reading," I said all excitedly. "Look" whilst I turned the camera to show him around the busy streets of London.

"Oh baby, a big good luck okay. I'm sure you will do great" he said with a massive grin on his face. "I just miss you, I can't wait to see you again tomorrow, we really have to talk".

As soon as I heard the last few words, I completely froze.

'We really have to talk' – what the hell does that mean?

I can't wait to go back to Rome tomorrow, to see what he has to say to me. Obviously, it had to be something important because otherwise he would have said it to me during one of our facetime calls.

"Umm yeah sure, can't wait" I said into the phone. Afterward, we exchanged our goodbyes and I headed to the script-reading.

--

After arriving back at the hotel in London, I called Damiano to update him on how everything went. He was so happy to hear that I got accepted as one of the main actors for a new major project. He also stayed with me through call whilst I was packing my bags in order to go back to Rome.

After hanging up the phone, I tried to get some sleep as tomorrow was going to be a long day, but it was impossible. My mind kept wandering off, trying to imagine different situations of our 'talk'. Is he going to tell me that we should not speak anymore? Is he bored of me already? Oh god, I'm already scared.

--

The morning came and at 6:50 am I was already at the airport waiting for my plane to depart. I felt a knot in my stomach which made me think something bad is going to happen, either on the plane or with Dami once I arrive back.

The plane ride back to Rome was shorter than I expected as I slept through almost all of it. My eyes could not take the tiredness anymore and since I did not sleep properly the night before because of all the thoughts, my eyes closed off pretty easily after I hopped on the plane.

As soon as I arrived at the airport, I received a text from Damiano, telling me that he was outside waiting for me. I quickly ran to get my luggage and ran out just so that I could be in his arms again. Funnily enough, being two weeks with him and then having to stay four days without him made me miss his presence. In those two weeks, he wasn't just a crush anymore, he became like a very close friend, who I make out with I guess. I wouldn't call him a boyfriend because I wouldn't imagine Damiano and me being serious, but yeah, we were more like friends who kiss.

As soon as I saw him waiting for me, outside of the airport, I jumped in his warming arms. He looked different than before, he looked cleaner. His face was so soft and perfectly groomed. He smelled faintly of cologne and cigarettes. The same smell which started to make me feel at home and hornier since two weeks ago.

"Babyy, I-" I started to speak. I was going to stay the word 'I miss you' but I quickly stopped mid-sentence as I did not want to seem too clingy.

"You look so beautiful" He whispered with his morning voice in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I just could not get used to how soothing his voice actually was.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" I said curiously while playing with a strand of his hair.

"Not now amore, tonight. We'll talk at dinner.".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the first ten chapters are done. How is everyone liking the story so far? 

Be ready for some very romantic chapter coming soon.

Please do not forget to comment or vote if you want me to keep writing this story?

Thank you beautiful people. Ti amo x