Chapter 1

After many arguments with my mum, I finally managed to get her to buy two tickets to go to a Maneskin concert. First of all, I started being a fan of Maneskin after watching them win in the Eurovision Song Contest, and after that, I was definitely hooked. I am a big fan of theirs, always blasting their music, I would say I am definitely obsessed.

Being from a small country like Crete (in Greece), I had no luck in them coming to my hometown. So, I had to go buy tickets and go to Rome myself in order to see an actual concert of theirs. After four months of waiting impatiently for this concert, it was finally time to go.

After arriving at the hotel, me and my mother started preparing ourselves for the concert. I wore a Maneskin crop top and a leather skirt, whilst my mum wore a black short dress and a leather jacket. (Before you say anything, my mum is one hot sexy mama. Although she is 20 years older than me, we get along so well and she could literally pull off any outfit. She is my ultimate best friend).

As soon as we arrived, I felt butterflies in my stomach. For me, it was unreal to actually see them live after imagining this situation thousands of times in my head before. There was a huge line of fans waiting before us. After we got in the venue, my mum went to buy us two bottles of water whilst I stayed and took pictures of every corner of the venue as I was super excited. We went to find a place next to the other fans and due to the fact that we went early, we actually got to be very near the stage. I can't believe I will be seeing Damiano, Victoria, Ethan, and Thomas less than 10 meters away from me. Oh God!

After about 15 minutes, the lights went low and everyone realized that the concert was going to start.

"Ciao. Come stanno tutti?" (Hi, how is everyone doing?) Damiano said whilst the whole band went on stage. Me and my mum started screaming as soon as we saw them. They were dressed up so beautifully all of them in black mesh and leather outfits. God, they looked so ICONIC.

The concert was amazing! It was a two-hour long concert where they played such amazing good songs like Close to the Top, In Nome Del Padre, Lividi sui Gomiti, Beggin, Somebody told Me, For Your Love, I wanna be your slave, Zitti e Buoni and many many more. I even cried in Coraline and Torna a Casa. It was definitely the best two hours of my life... so far. During the concert, I even saw Damiano smiling and winking at me a couple of times, but I think that was all in my imagination, right? I mean how come a god like that looks at me in a romantic way? I mean I am just a normal fan to him. Yeah, I was just imagining everything I think.

Anyways, whilst we started to go out of the venue, one security guy stopped me and my mum from walking any further. One tall security guy started talking in his headpiece whilst my mum tried to understand what he was saying. Unfortunately, I do not speak Italian so I had to rely on my mum in order to tell me what the security is saying. My mum only understood "Capo, sì, vieni qui." (Sir, yes, come here.)