Chapter 17

Right now it's 6 pm and we're driving to the house. According to Dami, we have about another hour to arrive at the house because it is in the other part of Rome. Till now, the ride has been amazing. We have been listening to music and joking around. And the best part, his free hand is holding my thigh, and to be honest I have never seen him so beautiful up till now.

--

After about an hour we arrive at this beautiful-looking villa in a very quiet village. As soon as he opens the front door, I notice a very beautiful garden and a huge pool, as well as a big house full of windows.

As soon as we put the luggage on the floor, Dami puts one of his hands to my neck to bring me closer to him. "Are you ready for a house tour babe?" He says looking straight into my eyes.

To be honest, being with him here alone, I'm getting hornier by the second.

"Yes" I say while reaching to his lips to give him a quick kiss.

As soon as I reach his warm lips, I try to deepen the kiss. For a few seconds, we continue kissing but he soon breaks it up. "Not now babe, I have to show you the house first." He says with a smile.

"Okay okay".

--

Damiano starts showing me around the house and it is one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen. Six bedrooms, a huge kitchen, four bathrooms, a small record studio room, a music room full of instruments, a disco room with a dancefloor and an amazing pool...thank god I brought my bikini with me.

As soon as I start to organize my clothes in the wardrobe, a big pair of hands are placed on my hands, giving me a slight fright.

"Are you okay?" He says as he notices that I was a bit frightened.

"Yeah I'm amazing" I said shyly.

"Wanna get something to eat and maybe watch a movie?" He said while giving small kisses to my neck.

--

We decided to order a pizza from a restaurant nearby and the owner was kind enough to bring it to our house for us. Then, we sat on the couch and Dami got a blanket for us to get cozy. We decided to watch 'Scarface' as it is one of mine and Thomas' favorite movies. To my surprise, Damiano has never seen it before so he wanted to watch it as well.

While watching the movie, there were a few kisses here and there but we kept a bit PG as Dami wanted to see the movie.

--

As soon as the movie finished, he grabbed my waist and placed me on top of him.

"Hi gorgeous" I said while placing my hands in his hair as well as exchanging a few giggles.

"You're so beautiful you know that?" He said with a very soft tone.

At that moment, I just felt my heart explode. I'm falling in love with this man.

From there, everything changed. Our kisses felt more passionate, his touch on my body felt electric and I wanted him so bad.

We kept making out for a while on the couch, battling our tongues together while already feeling him a bit hard against my body, he moved his head a bit back and said "How about we go for a swim, hmm?"

To be honest, I have no idea why he ruined such a perfect moment for both of us, but if he wanted to go swimming late at night, I was not going to stop him.

"Umm yeah sure. Just give me a moment to go put on my bikini okay babe?"

As soon as I tried to get up from the couch to go to the bedroom to get changed, he grabbed my hand and pushed me down against him once again.

He pressed wet sloppy kisses against my neck and said "No babe, let's swim naked."

I was SHOCKED.

I kept on looking into his hazel eyes, trying to see if he was joking or not but he didn't laugh or anything so I started to notice that he was actually saying the truth. He really did want to skinny dip.

"What?" I said quietly. "No way I'm going to swim naked."

"Why baby? Are you shy hmm?" He said hugging my body softly around his. "Amore, sei la donna più bella del mondo. You shouldn't be shy." (Love, you are the most gorgeous woman in the world.)

Everything felt so right at that moment, that I started to walk towards the pool while removing pieces of clothing and creating a pile on the floor. Dami was also stripping down and following my lead to the pool.

As soon as we both got naked, I started to feel shy again, so I covered my eyes and jumped into the pool so that my body wouldn't show a lot.

I heard Dami jumping behind me and he came to hug me from behind.

He moved my body to the edge of the pool and we started making out once again, this time without clothes.

I thought that this would be the perfect moment to lose my virginity – the place is so romantic, I feel ready and besides the more I spend with him, I think I'm falling in love with this man.

I started to feel one of his hands moving on one my legs, almost reaching to my clit, making me feel all hot and needy for him.

"Dami.." I said in a whisper.

"I know baby, I'm not going to do anything that you do not want." He said caressing the inside of my thigh.

"No it's not that" I said. "It's just that I don't want my first time to be in a pool." I said sounding a bit foolish.

He softly smiled at me, realizing that I want him more than he actually wants me.

"Okay" He said. "How about you dry up then? I'll be right back." He said before giving me a kiss on the lips and exiting the pool with a hard penis.

I wonder where he went.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally here's another chapter.

I tried to make this chapter very fun but still sexy and a bit of SMUT. I have never done a SMUT before, so I'm very excited to try and open up about this in further chapters. What do you think?

Please do not forget to vote or comment about this chaper. I would really appreciate it please.

Also, what do you think will happen next? I would love to hear your ideas.

See you next time. Love you xx