Kidnapping in Progress

Hello everyone! Bet you guys are happy to get this update. I wish to remind everyone I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does, but I do own the plot. Also a small rant because of the recent chapter. 

Chapter 424 you fucking suck! I fucking hate troll Mashima right now. Gray you better get your fucking ass back to Juvia before I kick your ass back to her myself! You are a freaking idiot! DO NOT DO WHAT YOUR DAD DID! IF YOU LET THAT OTHER AVATAR GIRL NEAR YOU I WILL BREAK ALL OF YOUR BONES! I HOPE JUVIA FINDS HER AND FUCKING GOES INSANE! I WANT A FIGHT SCENE WITH THAT FUCKING HAPPENING! YOUR MOVE MASHIMA!  

Okay, now that I have calmed down let's get back to the wonderful story about ships and gang members. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Jellal's Pov 

Well this plan is going swimmingly. The girls are getting their luggage out of their car and putting it into our trunk. Good thing we didn't leave anything 'suspicious' in the back. I checked my bag for the chloroform rags and gags, yup plenty of that stuff to knock out a raging bull. Gray is keeping up the nice guy routine more specifically to that tough cookie bluenette, I guess he wants to make sure she doen't get the wrong idea about what's really going on. I was getting worried for a minute about her, if she was to figure this whole thing out before we got her in the car we would be screwed. First the petite bluenette climbed in and took the right side window seat. She's so tiny I thought she might need a booster seat, what is she?  4' 8", 4' 9"? She looks like a 12 year old or 15 year old at best, if the paperwork didn't say she was 19 I wouldn't believe it for a minute. She was crawled up with some book in her face, I think to avoid me. 

"Umm ahh" she started to speak 

"Yes" I turned around to her 

"Um thank you for letting us ride with you. Sorry for any inconvenience." she practically whispered behind the book. 

"No problem, you young ladies looked liked you were heading the same way as us and beside we were heading to Fullbuster's father's place anyway" responding in a cool, relaxed tone. 

"Oh, um Thank you" she said again once again hiding behind the little book. 

She really is a timide girl, hopefully Gajeel doesn't scare the bloody hell out of her when we have to take them back to our place. If I remember correctly she wasn't originally from the city she came from the country side. I almost feel bad for her, but a job is a job and we need money. Let's see if I have all of their profiles right. 

Lucy Heartfillia ~ 19 years old, Daughter of Mr. Heartfillia of Heartfillia Com. Mother deceased at young age.  Heartfillia Company is responsible for car manufacturing and other small businesses. Tall, Blonde, and is known for bar hopping. 

Juvia Lockser ~ 19 years old, Daughter of Mr.& Mrs Lockser of Lockser Architecture Fountains (LAF). LAF responsible for fountain maintenance, repair, and creation. Also known for lots of stocks in other trades. Was enrolled in St. Clouds Private Catholic Boarding School until last year. Medium height, Bluenette, and known as Rain Woman and for bar hopping with Heartfillia.  

Levy McGardener ~ 19 years old, Daughter of Mr. & Mrs. McGardener of Books of Exploration. They also own one public library. Originally from the country side and decided to try and make it big in the city. Lucky them. Petite, Bluenette, and known for being quiet and shy towards others. Also an avid reader for books of almost all languages. 

I believe my facts are right in the ball park. Now to wait for the rest to hop in the car. Next came the Heartfillia girl sitting right next to the shy bluenette.