Home Base

Hey I know, it has been way too long. Sorry this took so long to update. Finals and assignments are fucking killing me.

Other news, have you guys see the 329 and 330 chapters in FT. Fucking awesome!! Erza the badass is back! Gray isn't a douche bag anymore and Avatar is going to suck it. Thank you Mashima! I can't wait for the reunion of everyone!

So how do you guys like the new update to wattpad?

To everyone who has commented thank you for your support. I hope to hopefully update more often. Possibly once summer is around I might do a week update challenge.

Lately I have been thinking of doing a one-shot book. Please comment if you guys want me to do it.

Let's start the show since you all have been patiently waiting!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gajeel's Pov

After suffering over 8 hours with this freaking pink hair menace in a car, I now have to clean the chicks' stupid car and then babysit them with him. Boy this plan can't possibly fail. (Note the obvious sarcasm)

We finally made it to the car. I parked to the other side of the road right across from the car. Nothing seemed damaged or destroyed.

"Hey Salamander get out and check the hood."

"On it Metal Head." he jerked

"Tch typical." I muttered under my breath rolling my eyes as I get out of the car.

"What's with that look Metal Face." Salamander questioned while adjusting his black gloves before opening the top.

"You think that they do their own clean up. We had to clean up at that coffee shop and now they expect us to do theirs. What are we, maids?" I groaned

"Well he said he didn't touch the car so why don't we just take the explosive fragments from the hood and leave." he joked with a small chuckle.

"Brilliant idea numbskull. Just keep your gloves on and get this over and done with while I stay in the car." I said

"Hey no way Metal Head, Gray will kill us if the police find a single finger print so get the fucking rags and wipe the car." Salamander stated

"Ugh, Fine."

I really not in the mood for this bullshit.

I go to the back of our car and find the rags and cleaner under the idiot's seat. I began the obvious parts of the car like the doors and then the trunk. Salamander had the hood popped up and started fiddling with the engine.

"Found it!" He yelled. Salamander then shut the top.

"Good. This job is done and now we can spend another three hours in a car and then babysit those girls for the rest of the night." I moaned as we both got back into the car. I turned the key and the car roared to life. Back on the road.

"Geez what's the big deal? We give them some food, keep them tied up, and we play some pool." The idiot said

"The pool part sounds good, but I doubt Gray will let us keep them tied up."

"So what are we suppose to do with them?" Salamander asked

"How the hell should I know? Gray and Jellal probably locked all the doors and windows. The bathroom will still be open, but the window in there will be locked like a safe. So the girls can do anything they want, but leave." I explained to the idiot

"So why the hell do we have to watch them?" The idiot asked

"So that they don't find a way to escape or kill us." I retorted

"They would kill us?!" Salamander exclaimed

"Do you not remember Erza? Has your brain gone to mush?" I exclaimed, questioning the idiot

"Oh right" Salamander finally remembering the she-devil "When do you think she will be back?"

"I don't know, but if she finds out about this little plan she'll kill us."

"Crap" he said with a horror look on his face

"Yea, one of the reasons I didn't want to do this job."

TIME SKIP

Natsu's Pov

Man this car ride back is taking forever. So far Metal head and I have just been talking about the girls and Erza. I hope she doesn't come back anytime soon. She can be such a pain, especially when she has her pistols pointed at the back of your head. She will be furious when she finds out Gray made this deal. Most of the time we have to get her approval, but since she's out of town for a while Gray has been making the decisions. She is completely against random jobs that involve kidnapping people, if this was stealing booze or blackmail we be fine but it's not. Ugh I just want to drink, eat, play some pool, and sleep.

~Home Base

Finally we got to our base.

"Hey Metal face let me out at the front and you go park it in the back."

"Fine Salamander, beat it" Metal head grunted. He parked the car in front of the building and letting me out.

I knock on the door and Ice prick opens the door a crack.

"Hey Matchstick, what took you so long?" Ice ass growled, as he opened the door to let me in.

"What's gotten up your ass Ice prick?" I asked irritated

"Whatever, just get in already" he replied

When I got in I saw Jellal at the pool table shooting some pool balls.

"Yo Jellal want to set up the table and get me a drink?" I yelled

"Get your own drink Natsu, we can play doubles when Gajeel gets in."

"Fine" I replied

I headed to the bar and jumped over the counter. I found my stash and poured myself a drink.

"So are the girls up yet?"

"Nope still sleeping like logs" Ice prick said

"Well that's good. We might get a few good games in." I chuckled

"Doubt it. That stuff should be wearing off by now. We'll have to entertain them when they get up and wait until they fall back asleep." Jellal said pointing to the girls on the couch.

~ Mean While
Lucy's Pov
My head must be spinning. My eyes can barely focus on what I hope is the ceiling not the floor. Ugh
I hear men's voices not too far, two of the voices I recognized the other I didn't know. I know this doesn't seem appropriate at a time like this but the voice I don't know sounds childish and warm. Ugh, why can't I focus? My head still fuzzy. I need more sleep. 💤
___________________________

How was that? Please comment and vote!!