Chapter One: The Deal

Hello everyone! This is my first fanfiction so I support constructive critism and I am open to ideas for this story. The following ships will happen and if you don't like them then find another story. There will be Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, and Jerza. I might be able to some hints of Miraxus. I do hope you enjoy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No One's Pov.

It seemed like any other calm night in the big city, but little did anyone know a secret meeting was taking place below an old store. At first glance most would just think it was just another place to get supplies, but down in the underground music, swingers, and dancers were drinking and talking to there hearts content.

A young raven hair man wearing a black jacket revealing a white shirt walked into front store entrance. At the counter there appeared a young woman in a blue and white stirped dress. Her shining white hair was cut just below the chin, she gave the man a friendly smile.

"Is there anything I can get you sir?" She asked

Gray's Pov.

I had just gotten word from my boss about a new mission that was suppose to be big and the costumer was willing to pay top dollar to anyone who was willing. The address brought me to this old looking shop which isn't surprising in this line of work to try to aviod the public's eye. I walked and spotted a girl at the counter. She had blue eyes and short white hair. She was wearing a blue and white striped dress that appeared to be cut at her knees.

"Is there anything I can get you sir?" She asked

"Um yes" I began to think of the password that was given to meet the client. "I had heard there was a shipment of British tea from a seller named Lan and I was asked to take one"

She nodded. "Ah yes I believe there is some in the back, I believe it is in storage two. I'll help you find it."

She opened the counter door and let him in.

"My name is Lisanna by the way." She said with a charming smile.

"Gray"

She opened the back door to what appeared as an ordinary store storage area filled with bags of flour, cans of soup, and other items I barely glanced at on the shelves. We finally made it to the end of the hall, but there didn't appear to be another door or anything else except flour bags.

"Shouldn't there be a door or something?" I asked

As I asked that she was moving the bags of flour that began revealing a hidden door.

"Here yea go. Just let me unlock it and you can go down. You do know how to get into the next door right?" Lis asked

"Yea I remember." I replied

She took a key out of one of the nearby shelves then inserted it padlock door. After the click of the lock she swung open the door, revealing stairs. I thanked her and went forward. The woman then closed the door behind him.

It was dark, there was no light or anything to lead the way down. All I could do way keep my hand on the walls.

"I knew I should have asked Flame Brain for some matches if I knew there wasn't going to be any light." I groaned

Finally, I saw a light guessing it was nearing the end of the tunnel to the door. As I came closer I began to see a gaint metal door. It probably take a few tons of TNT to bust it open but it would be a bad idea to start an explosion undergound if you were still in there. I came to the front of the door and a small slit that only allowed a glimps of the person's eyes.

"What do you want?" The man bellowed

"The only thing a man can do is be MANLY" I said

"THAT IS A MAN!!" The man yelled

Jeeze that was a stupid password. What idiot thought of that? I thought as I rolled my eyes. I hearded the click and creak of the metal door showing a tall buff man with white spiky hair.

"Welcoming is a MAN!" he yelled.

"Now I know the idiot" I muttered under my breath rolling my eyes.

Inside was your typical speakeasy (bar/club). There were table and chairs scattered everywhere nearly all of them were taken. There appeared to be an open seat at the bar so I sat down and decided to order a drink.

"Excuse me, can I get a burban on the rocks?" I asked the barmaid. She smiled and nodded. She looked just like the young woman upstairs but seemed a little older and her white hair was long and her bangs were held in a front ponytail. Quite odd since most women nowadays have been cutting their hair shorter and no longer going them out, but who I'm I to judge since I'm just here for business. She handed over my drink and I thanked her.

"You wouldn't happen to be Gray Fullbuster would you?" She asked

"Depends on who asking" I replied

"I'll take that as a yes. Mr. Johnson has invited you to his table." she said as she pointed to the table in the far courner of the room. I nodded and thanked her as I then started over to my client.

"Ah you must be Mr. Fullbuster. I've heard you and your team are quite top notch around these parts." He said as he smoked his cigar. I took off my jacket and sat down at the seat across from him.

"That's right sir, anything you need we can get." I said

"Good, Good. Just what I like to hear. You see this job is going to be very difficult and I need some help on it."

"Well no job is too difficult for us to handel. Doesn't matter if it's robbing banks or shipping rum we can get the job done."

"Perfect. Now you see I need a little incident to happen." Johnson said in a hush tone

"What kind of 'incident'?" I asked leaning in closer.

"Well you see there are some perticular women who seem to be getting in the way of my little plan and I need them to dissapear for a month or so."

"Really that long" I sighed. "Normally we don't really babysit little girls."

"I understand which is why I set the price, but if you can't handel the job I'm sure I can hire someone else for 1,800,000 J."

I was shocked. The boss told me it was 1,000,000 J, I wonder as to why he pushed up the price but didn't questioned him.

"Alright we got a deal" I said.

"I'm glad to hear that." We shook hands and began to talk more in detail about the proposal. "Now I just want to be clear you cannot harm the girls in any way. Just keep them out of trouble until I give the word. Got it" He said in a serious tone.

"Understood. Is there any time in particular you want us to get them?" I asked

"In two days the girls will be heading off on a small vaction to a hotel. I like you and your men to grab them before they make it out of the city."

"Got it. We'll just make a little accident happen with their car before it leaves town" I smirked. This was almost too easy.

"Remember you can't get them hurt or injured. Got it." he stared

"No worries" I said as I drank my drink.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well what do you guys think? Leave your comments and vote!