A Little Something

The rest of the week I was really busy with my shoot. I had posted my pictures on Tumblr and Instagram. I saw that the boys had liked them and Nate had commented on them with heart eyes emojis. I was texting with the boys every day but we were all too busy to hang out.

Crystal and I were invited to a party so we were getting ready. I was wearing a black lace crop top, maroon skirt and heels. I curled my hair then did my makeup. After I was finished I asked Crystal if she was ready and she said yeah so we ordered an uber to pick us up.

When we got to the party I greeted and hugged people that I knew. I was talking to some friends when I suddenly saw the Jacks, Sam and Nate. I walked over to them and hugged them. The whole night I spent it talking and flirting with Nate. I ended up going to the boys house after the party. I was on my phone in their living room when Nate came and sat down next to me. We started talking and playing around. We were really close, my legs were on his lap and he had his hands on my legs. We were joking around when the boys and Crystal walked in the living room. Sam asked if they were bothering us with a smirk on his face. Me and Nate just laughed and said no. They sat down and we all started talking. After a while, I decided it was time to go home so I ordered an uber.

Me and Nate walked outside to wait for the uber while the boys and Crystal stayed inside. Me and Nate were talking when he suddenly grabbed my waist and I put my hands behind his neck. I looked up and we just stared into each other's eyes. He was smirking and I was smiling he then leaned in and kissed me. We had a little makeout session then we pulled away and kept hugging. I pulled away from him when I saw the uber and texted Crystal that the uber was here. She came out with the boys behind her. I hugged the boys and said bye then me and Crystal left. The next morning I told Crystal what happened last night and she said she knew that we had a little something and we laughed. We wanted to go out for breakfast so we got ready. I put on a big loose t-shirt that looked like a dress, shorts and white hightop converse. Crystal was wearing a T-shirt and some leggings. I put some dry shampoo in my hair to give it some volume.

We decided we to go to a little breakfast cafe. I ordered french toast, a fruit bowl and a smoothie. Crystal ordered yogurt with fruit, French toast and some juice. We ate and paid then left. We went back to the car this time Crystal was driving. While we were in the car I got a text from Nate.
Nate: Hey
Me: Hey
Nate: What's up? Are you doing anything today?
Me: I just got done eating breakfast with Crystal. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today.
Nate: Well if you don't do anything later then let me know.
Me: Ok