Airport Nerves And Flights

Nate and I were getting ready to go to NYC because Nate was going to a Digitour event. He asked me to go with him and I agreed to go because I wanted to be a supportive girlfriend. I was a little nervous because I knew his fans were going to be waiting for Nate at the airport. Once I saw that the uber was here I called out for Nate and John, we grabbed our luggage and headed out. Nate helped me put my luggage in the ubers trunk and I thanked him. Once our luggage was good we got inside the uber. I sat with Nate in the back and John sat up front with the uber driver. As we got closer to the airport I felt like I was about to have a panic attack. I took a deep breath and hoped for the best. When we got to the busy airport we thanked the driver, grabbed our luggage and walked inside. As we walked closer to the gate the fans started to appear. Nate stopped to take pictures with the fans. A couple of fans also asked me to take pictures with them and I took the pictures. Once we arrived at the gate Nate said bye to them and we left. We got our luggage checked and we were good. After a little while of waiting we got on the plane. I sat by the window and Nate sat in between me and John. After awhile after the plane took off I was bored.

"Babe, entertain meeee."

"Listen to music or something."

"Noooo Nate, I want you to entertain me."

"What do you want me to do babe?"

"I don't know."

"John entertain Isabella."

"John can you please entertain me? I'm bored."

"Listen to music or something."

"Ohhhh myyyy goshhh, Nate already said that."

"Maybe because it's a good idea." John said with a smile.

I gave up and just looked out the window. I looked back over at the boys and saw that they both had their headphones on. Nate was going through his Twitter and noticed I was looking at him. He looked up and gave me a smile. I gave him a blank stare because I wasn't very happy that he didn't want to pay attention to me so I looked away. I felt his arm on my shoulders and he started strangling me in a soft playfulish way.

"Babe let go of me."

"No, you want attention so I'll give you attention."

"This isn't attention, this is you trying to kill me."

"Look at me." he said as he let go of me

"No, I don't want to." I said as I covered my face with my hands.

He tried moving my hands from my face and I fought as hard as I could to keep them close to my face but he was too strong and he got them away from my face. I was laughing while he held my hands so that I wouldn't be able to put them up to my face again. He was smiling and leaned in to give me a kiss but I turned my face so that he would kiss my cheek. I kept laughing and he grabbed my face and forced his lips on my lips. He let go of me and put his headphones back on. I decided to put my headphones on too. I looked out the window and started thinking. I realized I had the guy I had been wanting for a while and I was living a really happy life. I turned to face Nate and he looked at me as I looked at him I leaned and kissed him. I pulled away and we smiled at each other he grabbed my hand and held it. I kept looking out the window and then I fell asleep.