It's Not Funny

Nate made himself known and the Jacks and Madison turned around. The Jacks got up from their seats and greeted Nate then they hugged me.

Madison already knew me because she followed me on my social medias and always liked or favorited my stuff. She hugged me and told me that she was really happy we got to meet. I smiled and hugged her back then told her I was happy to see her too.

We all sat down on the couch I sat in between Nate and Madison. The boys started playing x box so me and Madison starting talking. We got along really well. After awhile of sitting around talking and joking around we were all hungry.

We decided to go out and eat something. Madison asked her personal driver to drive us to the place Madison recommended.

When we got to the place the waiter sat us down and asked what we wanted to drink we then told him then he left. I was sitting again between Nate and Madison.

We were all talking then the waiter brought our drinks and took our orders and left again. I took a snap of me and Madison acting like weirdos after snap chatting the waiter came back with our food. We all ate and then paid and left. We all wanted to walk around so we started walking around the area.

Me and Madison basically became bestfriends, we walked together talking and laughing, the boys walked behind us fooling around. Me and Madison were too busy talking so when I turned around I didn't see the boys.

"Woah, what the hell? Where are the boys?"

"Wait what? Where did they go?"

"Should we walk back or just wait here until they catch up?"

"I don't know, I'll call Jack."

Madison called Jack G but he wouldn't pick up so we decided to walk back to see if they stopped somewhere. We couldn't find them when out of nowhere we noticed we had walked into a lonely area. We didn't see anybody we both looked at each other I knew we were lost when out of nowhere all the boys jumped out of nowhere and scared me and Madison almost to death.

The boys couldn't stop laughing but they stopped after they saw that me and Madison weren't laughing. We rolled our eyes and started walking back as we were walking away we heard the boys talking.

"Woah bro, I don't think they thought it was funny."

I didn't think it was funny because first of all I walked almost a mile from where me and Madison noticed they weren't behind us anymore, second I almost peed my pants from them scaring the shit out of me and third now I had to pee really bad and I had to walk I mile all the way back to where we were.

As me and Madison were walking away I heard someone catching up to me and then I felt someone hug me from behind, and I knew it was Nate.

"Babe I'm sorry."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am. I know you're not that mad. We thought it would be funny, we're sorry."

"It's not like I almost died and pee my pants." I said sarcastically.

"Hahahaha"

Nate kept walking behind hugging me telling he was sorry so I forgave him and the boys.

We went back to the boys place. We hung out a little longer until I decided it was time for me to go home and ordered a uber. While I waited for the uber to get here I said bye to everyone. Me and Madison exchanged numbers and she told me she would text me then I gave her a hug, I hugged the boys one last time and I walked outside with Nate.

When I saw the uber pull up we hugged and he gave me a kiss. He said he would text me then he walked me to the uber and said bye. He then closed the door and backed away from the uber and I left.