Why Do You Make Me Feel Like This?

I woke up and smiled once I remembered what happened last night. I got up and took a shower then I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I was done in the bathroom I got dressed. I put on a white cami, a flannel, skinny jeans and converse. I straightened my hair then I did my makeup. I checked my phone and saw I had a text from Nate.

Nate: Hey you up for some brunch????
Me: Sure
Nate: Ok cool. Meet me at Waffle House.
Me: Ok

I went to see if Crystal was still sleeping and to no surprise she still was. I grabbed my car keys and left.
Once I arrived I texted Nate.
Nate: Are you here?
Me: Yeah, I just got here. I'll see you inside
I walked inside and looked around and saw Nate on his phone. I walked over to him. He lifted his head up and smiled and got up, he hugged me and sat down. We talked and waited for the waiter to come. The waiter finally came and we ordered he left again and minutes later he came back with our food. We ate and got full you know the process. As we waited for our food to digest we talked.

"So how far do you want to keep playing?"

"Playing what?"

"This game of I want you. You want me."

"Oh, so that's how it is."

"I mean, am I wrong?"

" I mean I can't say I don't want you because we both know that's not true."

" I could say the same."

"So?"

" I don't know Nate, I have to think about it."

"Ok I respect that."

"But for real, we can't just stop talking and go back to what things used to be."

"True."

"Yeah, so let's wait a little."

"Ok, I'll wait just for you."

"Good, thanks."

After we talked some more he paid then we left. Nate walked me to my car. I opened my car door and put my purse in it and turned back around to face Nate. He got closer and grabbed my waist.

"Is it too early to you kiss you?"

"Yes."

"God, why do you make me feel like this?"

"Exactly what I was thinking a few weeks ago."

"Oh ok, so it's like that."

"Bye, text me ok?"

I smirked and got inside my car. I drove off feeling satisfied. I got home and took my shoes off then walked into Crystal room. She was still in bed and on her phone.

"Get up, it's 3 in the afternoon."

"Come on, it's my lazy day plus James is coming over in a little bit. I'll get up when he gets here."

"Ohhh James is coming over. Well just make sure to keep the noise down."

"We'll try."

"You're gross."

"That's why you love me."

I closed her door then went to my room and laid on my bed. I checked my phone and saw that Nate texted me.
Nate: You are so wrong for that.
Me: It's called payback honey.
Nate: Ohhhh we can play that game
Me: GAME ON!!!