The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of the Tv being on. It was 9 am so I got up to see what Crystal was doing. I walked in the living room and saw that she was watching tv while eating toast and drinking coffee. We said good morning to each other then I went in the kitchen to make myself some toast and coffee. I grabbed my breakfast then I walked to the living room to sit with Crystal.

We were both on our phones being lazy on the couch. I told her that we should probably go get ready for our shoot today. She agreed and we both got up. Crystal went and put music on really loud to where you could hear it all around the house. It was our morning ritual. It would get us pumped and excited for the day. We danced and sang along with the music. I walked to ny closet to pick out my outfit which was a white long sleeved crop top, light blue distressed skinny jeans and white hightop converse.

When we were ready to go we left for the studio. When we got to the studio me and Crystal did the usual which was getting hair and makeup done then going over to wardrobe and putting on outfit after outfit and do our photo shoot.

When we were finally done with the shoot for today I was taking snapchat videos. After that I went on Instagram and posted a picture with the caption "New photo shoot pics going up on my Tumblr blog, go check them out."

While I was on my phone I got a text from Nate.
Nate: Hey
Me: Hey
Nate: So what's up?
Me: Not much, I just got done with my shoot.
Nate: I saw your pic on Instagram. You look really good btw.
Me: Thanks
Nate: If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing later?
Me: Idk, probably go home and chill
Nate: If you don't have anything to do later you should come hang out with me and the boys.
Me: Alright, I'll text you