Lunch (*Edited)

Our managers asked us if we wanted to go out to lunch. The boys immediately looked at me and Crystal. I said yes and the boys agreed with me.

Me and Crystal changed from our photo shoot outfits to our own clothes. I changed into a maroon halter top, black high waisted distressed skinny jeans and black hightop converse. I tied a black flannel shirt around my waist to complete the look.

On the way to the restaurant I sat with my manager, Crystal and Sam in the middle seats. When we got to the restaurant they sat us done at a big table. I sat between my manager and Nate while Crystal sat across from me. The waiter took our order then left.

We were all talking and I asked Nate what he did. He told me that he was a rapper and I told him I would check out his stuff. He gave me a smirk and said I should and I promised I would. He then asked about me and I told him about my modeling. I also told him that I also sung and told him he should check my stuff out. He smiled and said that he would. I continued to tell him about my Youtube channel until our food came. After we finished eating we sat around and talked more. We all followed each other on Twitter and Instagram. I took a photo with everybody and posted it on Instagram with the caption "Met these boys today."

On the way back to the studio I sat by Nate while Sam sat in the back with the Jacks. We were all snapchatting. Nate did a snap where he showed me and said "I'm with the beautiful Isabella." I smiled then hid my face behind my hands and blushed. I made a snap where I showed the Jacks, Sam and Nate and said "Hey guys, look who I'm with." We got back to the studio and were all talking outside the studio. The boys eventually had to go so me and Crystal exchanged numbers with all of the guys then we hugged them. After we said our goodbyes they left.

Me, my manager and Crystal talked about tomorrow then we said our goodbyes and my manager left. Me and Crystal lived together so we left in my car. When we got home I checked the Instagram photo I had posted with the boys and saw a ton of comments on the picture. There were some nice comments but a lot of mean ones too. The fans were already thinking I was dating one of the boys. I didn't mind the comments so I put my phone down and went to take a shower. When I got out I saw I had gotten a few texts from Sam, Nate and both of the Jacks.