It's Too Hard Not To

I smirked at my texts from Nate and heard a knock at the door. Crystal got up to answer it and she screamed. I got up to see what was wrong and I saw Crystal on top of James while they were making out. I went back to my room and decided to watch Netflix. I changed into some comfy clothes then I got on my bed and made myself comfortable. I was watching some chick flick movie on Netflix while texting Nate.

After a while of being lazy I got up because I was hungry. I walked to the kitchen and made myself some dinner. Once I finished eating I washed my plate then I walked back to my room. I continued to text Nate until I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and got ready for my shoot. I walked into the living room to see Crystal and James sucking face and laughing.

"You guys are disgusting."

"Hahaha, shut up."

James was going to drive us to the studio so I had to live a few disgusting minutes of Crystal and James torturing me. They knew it made me feel uncomfortable and they enjoyed it.

Once we were at the studio I hurried out of the car and thanked James for the horrible car ride. I got ready for the photo shoot, finished it then ate because I was starving.
Nate: Hey, do you want to come over?
Me: Sure, what time?
Nate: When you're finished with your shoot.
Me: Ok, I'll be there in a little bit.

I told Crystal I was going to Nate's place. I ordered an uber and left. Once I was there I knocked on the door and Nate opened the door and there he was standing there without a shirt. I walked inside and asked him if Sam or anybody else was here. He smirked and said that it was just him. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What do you have planned for us to do?"

"I was thinking of going out to watch a movie or something."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

He walked to his room to change while I waited on the couch. I ordered an uber while I waited for Nate to get ready. He finally came back and I got up and we walked outside to our uber who was already outside. Nate opened the door and I got inside the uber then he followed. We told the uber driver where we were headed. When we got to movie theater we thanked the uber. When we got inside the movie theater we bought a lot of snacks. We got the tickets to the movie and walked into the movie theater, we picked our seats and sat down. We talked while we waited for the movie to start. Nate kept making me laugh. I would tell him to stop but he wouldn't. The movie finally started and 1 hour and 40 minutes later it was over. We left and I was starving.

We went back to Nate's place and ordered some pizza. While we waited for the pizza we sat on the couch. We were both on our phones until I heard Nate talk.

"Isabella can you please pay attention to me?"

"Awwww, Nate finally wants my attention."

"Yes but apparently your phone is way more important than me."

This was too cute not to snapchat so I pulled up snapchat and started recording him.

"What do you want?"

"I want your attention."

"I'm sorry Nate but you're not that important." I said while laughing.

"Are you recording me?"

"Yes I am."

I uploaded it to my story and put my phone down.

"Alright Nate, you have my full attention."

"Good that's all I wanted."

"Well the king has what he wanted."

"If I'm the king can you be my queen?"

Nate started leaning in and I gave up I couldn't wait any longer I wanted to kiss him so bad. It was too hard not to want to when he's so cute. Our lips met and we had a little makeout session. I pulled away and smiled and covered my face with my hands.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm such a loser."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I lost."

"Oh, the little game you were playing of I want you really bad but Nate is too hot to resist?"

"Cocky much? And yeah, kind of."

"Yep, well I guess you are a loser. On the bright side we can make out all we want."

"Very funny Nathan, we were supposed to give us time."

"I think that's enough time. We both know that we can't stand being without each other."

"I guess you're right."

He leaned again and pecked my lips.

"God, when is the pizza getting here? I'm starving."

Right when I said that there was a knock at the door. Nate got up to get the door. A few minutes later he came back with 2 boxes of pizza. He walked to the kitchen to get us drinks then came back and sat down and we ate the pizzas.

Hours later we were still cuddled up on the couch watching tv. We heard voices outside and then the door opened. Sam and John walked in. Sam and John greeted us and asked if we saved pizza for them. We laughed and said no so they said bye and walked to their rooms. A couple hours later I decided I had to leave. Nate walked me out to my uber then he kissed me and said he would text me.