Let's Get This Started

I was woken up by Crystal and some of my other close friends singing happy birthday to me. I got up and rubbed my eyes to adjust them. I smiled as I just stared at them singing happy birthday. Crystal was holding a little cupcake with a little candle so I blew on it as they finshed singing and cheering. I got up and hugged them and thanked them then I ate my cupcake. My family also called me to wish me a happy birthday. After the long phone call I went in the bathroom to do my morning routine. I walked to the living room where all my friends were sitting and talking and eating cupcakes. I sat down with them. I took a picture of all of us and posted it on Instagram with the caption
"These people are seriously the best."
We talked and goofed around until I heard a knock on the door. Crystal got up to see who it was. I heard a familiar voice so I turned around and there was Nate standing with a bouquet of my favorite flowers. I got up and walked over to him and hugged and kissed him. My day had just gotten so much better. We hung around my house until my friends had to leave to do their things. Nate stayed for a little longer but then he had to go home to get his stuff and meet me at the hotel. I had my bag ready with the things I needed for the party later. Crystal and I had to be at the hotel in 30 minutes because we had to go meet up with Crystals parents and the hotel owner to check up on decorations, food and drinks. We grabbed the stuff we needed then left. At the hotel we got our own rooms and took our stuff up. Then we rushed over to the rooftop to look at everything for the first time. Once the elevator doors opened I was literally shocked. I walked out of the elevator with my hand covering my mouth.. I looked around and everything was so perfect.

"Do you like it?" Crystal asked as we stood by her parents and the hotel owner. They just stood there waiting for my response with smiles on their faces.

"I love it." I said as my eyes started getting watery. Crystal walked over to me and hugged me.

"Thank you for everything guys." I said as I hugged her back and I looked at her parents and the hotel owner. I walked over and hugged Crystal's parents.

"You're welcome honey. We loved helping Crystal organize this for you. You know we care a lot about you." Crystal's mom said as she hugged me back.

"Thank you."

We walked around the rooftop looking around as the hotel owner explained to us about different things about the hotel and what we were allowed to do. He wasn't very strict he was really chill. After a while we all went back inside the hotel and went to the lobby.

"Well girls, we are going to go now. Have fun and be careful. Happy birthday Isabella." Crystal's dad said as he hugged Crystal and I. They left and we talked a little bit longer with the owner until he had to leave too. We went back to my room and laid on the bed.

"I guess we should start turning up now." Crystal said as she grabbed the wine that was in our room and opened it. There weren't any cups so she just took it straight from the bottle then passed it to me and I did the same. After a while of laughing and being super hyper our makeup artist and hair stylist from our studio arrived. We hugged them then I jumped in the shower then got out and blow dried my hair so my hairstylist could start. While I was getting my hair done Crystal was getting her makeup done. We switched spots when we were done. After my makeup was done I took another Instagram picture with the caption

"Makeup and hair done by the best. Now I'm ready to party."

I tagged my makeup artist and hair stylist then walked over to put my outfit on. When we were finally ready we took another sip from the wine bottle then headed up to the rooftop. The guests started to appear, they all greeted me and said happy birthday, I thanked them. More and more guests started to appear and I was just having the time of my life talking and taking pictures. I was busy talking to some friends when I felt somebody hug me from behind.