Cry Baby

I woke up with a huge headache. I sat up and looked around the room and saw Nate sleeping next to me. I texted Crystal to see if she was awake but I didn't get a text back so I assumed she was still sleeping. I got up to brush my teeth and pee. I walked over to my purse to see if I had any pills to make my headache go away. I found a little packet with 2 pills so I opened it up and took a pill. I noticed I wasn't wearing anything except for panties and my bra. I looked through my tiny suitcase to grab something to wear. I was hooking up my phone to the phone charger when I heard Nate moving around in the bed. He stretched then sat up and looked at me.

"Well good morning." I said as I smiled at him.

"Good morning." he said with his raspy morning voice as he ran his fingers through his messy bed head. I walked over to the bed and crawled over to him. He laid down and I laid on top of him. I snuggled my head in the crook of his neck as he rubbed my back.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" I asked as I looked up at him. He nodded his head and looked at me and smiled.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked as I giggled.

"Because you're adorable." he said as he leaned in and pecked my lips. I got up and walked over to the mirror to fix my hair and Nate walked into the bathroom. I put ny hair up in a messy bun and walked over to my phone to text Crystal.

Me: Hey, do you want to go out for breakfast?

Crystal: Nah, I think I'm going to sleep in longer. My head is killing me.

"Well Crystal doesn't want to go, she doesn't feel good." I said while I did my hair. Nate walked out the bathroom and put his clothes on. I walked in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I didn't put any makeup on so I just put on my sunglasses. When we were both ready I grabbed my phone then we left our room. We walked inside the elevator and I pressed the button to take us to the first floor. I took a step back and accidentally stepped on Nate's shoes.

"Sorry babe"

"It's fine." he said as he grabbed my waist from behind and started kissing my neck.

"Babe, I don't think this is a good place to do this."

"It's never a good place or time for you." he said as he let go of me. I just rolled my eyes and walked out the elevator when the doors opened. We bumped into the Jacks, Madison and Dillon Rupp in the lobby. We talked in the lobby for a while until we decided to get breakfast together. When our ubers came the boys got in one uber while me and Madison got in the other one. When we got to the restaurant we thanked the uber then got off. The boys were already at the restaurant because their uber took off before ours did. After we met up with the guys we went in the restaurant then got seated. I was sitting between Madison and Johnson. Gilinsky was sitting in front of Madison, Nate in front of me and Dillon in front of Johnson. We ordered our drinks and waited. Me and Madison talked while the boys were talking about god knows what. We ordered our food then talked some then got our food then ate our food then talked some more.

"So did you have fun last night?" Johnson asked me as he turned to me.

"Yeah, except that I can't remember half of what I did." I said with a giggle.

"Do you want me to remind you?"

"Ohhh please god no."

"I didn't know you got that wild."

"Ohhhh god." I said while laughing.

We talked a little longer until we decided that we were ready to go. We split the check then we walked out and ordered an uber. I had noticed Nate hadn't talked to me since the elevator. I was talking to Madison when I turned to look at the boys. I made eye contact with Nate but I turned back around to look at Madison and put my sunglasses back on. Our ubers came and we headed back to the hotel.