Best friends

"Hey Karl." You say giggling. "Hey Y/n" He says. Karl smiles at you and your heart melts. Even though it's just facetime you can't help but like him more. Soon enough you fall asleep. You wake up to pillows being thrown at you and high pitched giggles. "Wha-" You start but the pillows stop flying and Karl is still on facetime with you. "Olivia? Hannah?" you ask still trying to wake up. "Y/N!!!" They scream and tackle you. "Are the other's here?" You ask unsure if more people are gonna tackle you. "Just us!!" They say happily. "YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!" You scream "SQUAD PICS!!" They scream in unison. "YUH" You scream back.

Y/nsbookshelf: Couldn't ask for better friends :) 

Olivelol: No, You can't :)

Y/nsbookshelf: Agreed

Hannahbanana: Of course bestie <3

Y/nsbookshelf: <3

Olivelol: Pizza, Yum :)

Hannahbanana: Yum :)

Olivelol: Yum Yum :)

Y/nsbookshelf: Yum Yum :)

Olivelol: Yum Yum Yum :)

HannahBanana: Fun days

Y/nsbookshelf: Fun

Hannahbanana: Fun Fun

Olivelol: Fun Fun

Hannahbanana: Fun Fun Fun

You spend the day with Hannah and Olivia and head to the tree house that you and Karl share. To your surprise Karl is already up there. "KARL!!" You scream and Finish climbing the ladder. You and Karl hug and Hannah and Olivia finish climbing up.  "Who's that Y/n?" They ask "Karl, my other best friend :)." You reply. "Oh, Ok!" They say in unison. The four of you stay in the tree house all day and you fall asleep by Karl. The next morning you wake up cuddled into Karl with a blanket on the two of you. Everybody else is already awake, your the last one to wake up. 'Huh?" You mumble confused as to what's going on. "Hi sleepyhead." Karl says and grins down at you. "Hi Karl, Hannah, and Olivia." You say. "I'm gonna go, Meet me up here at 8 tonight!" Karl yells while climbing down the ladder. "Ok Pretty boy!!" You yell down at him. 

A/n

Remember to eat some water and drink some food.

Have a good day or night!

word count: 410