"Wil?"

You open your eyes slightly, wondering what time it is. You look over at Karl and he's already awake with a monster in hand. "What time is it?" You ask yawning. "It's 10 bean." He says grinning. "We're up early." You say. "Yeah, Wanna go get breakfast?" He asks grinning. "Sure!" You say knowing he meant to go to the kitchen. "OK, let's go." He says grinning over at you. You make it to the kitchen and look around. "WIL?!?! GEORGIE!!!" You yell and envelop them in a hug. "I didn't know that you were coming, is that what you and Karl talked about?" You ask them grinning. "Sort of? But he texted us that you had a panic attack and we came as fast as we could." George says. "Thanks guys." You say grinning. Karl grins at you and heats up the leftover cinnamon rolls. "Have you ever had Y/n's homemade cinnamon rolls?" He asks grinning. "Nope, but they have to be good!" George and Wilbur say at the same time. Karl finishes eating them up and then passes them out to everybody. "Yum..." George says in heaven. "Mhm...." Wil mumbles. After everyone has eaten they come up to you. "Those were so good!! Teach me please!" George says with his adorable pout. "Maybe, but not today." You say hugging him and letting go after a few seconds. "Ok!" He says happily. "Can we watch movies?" They ask grinning. "Sure, the two of you get to pick, Karl and I spent all of yesterday watching movies." You say. "Ok!" They say cracking stupid identical smiles. You go and get dressed in a comfy fit which consists of sweats, Karl's new hoodie, and your hair in a messy bun. (Basically me on a Friday night after band if i march) You grab your hone from the charger and head downstairs to see Karl talking to Wil and George. George runs and gets the snacks while you and Wil construct the fort while Karl ran to get blankets and pillows. After you were done making the fort everyone went inside. "So how's life with Hannah?: You ask while sipping on a monster. Wil turns bright red and mumbles great. "You two dating yet?" You ask grinning. He nods and watches the movie still red.  "Olivia and Jack are happy. They're happier than I've seen them in a long time." He says grinning. (NOT JACK MANIFOLD) "That's good." You say smiling. You cuddle up into Karl and he grins. God is that boy beautiful. "I love you.." You mumble into his ear. "Love you too." He mumbles back. You watch the Lorax and scream how bad can I be with everyone. You're halfway into Avengers endgame when you fall asleep still cuddling Karl. This day couldn't have been more perfect.

A/n

Short chapter because Writers bock. I also have two other fanfics up, one is a Wilbur x reader and the other is a Mcyt oneshots book so feel free to check them out! ANy support is greatly appreciated!

Don't forget to eat some water and drink some food!

Have a great day/night!

Love you guys! <3

Word count: 523 words