Smiles

You wake up to find Karl awake on his phone. "Morning Time turner." You joke. "Morning time stopper." He jokes back. You lean over and give him a quick kiss. "What time is it?" You ask. "It's 11." He says. "Well, I slept late." You say suprised. "You also konked out around four am." He says "I'm never gonna be able to sleep normally again, my sleep schedule is jacked." You joke. "Hey, pack a suitcase, I booked us a flight that leaves at 3." Karl says and shoots a sly grin at you. "Ok, when are we leaving for the airport and which one are we going to?" you ask slightly confused. "1, and Eppley, it's the closest." He replies shrugging. "Ok, what climate do i need to pack for?" You ask needing the answer. "Tropical and warm." He says grinning. "Ok, thanks pretty boy." You say grinning. You run to go get your suitcase and you end up filling it with a bunch of Karl's tropical button up shirts, shorts of your choice, undergarments, undershirts, socks, shoes, and accesories. In your carry on bag you have everything you could need, phone chargers, your phone, sunglasses, polariod camera and a ton of film, snacks, your favorite hoodie, and your purse/wallet. Your ready to go before noon and so is Karl. Karl ends up driving after a few minutes of arguing and you blast your playlist and Karl vibes with you and sings. Before you arrive for lunch Juliet by Cavetown comes on and you and Karl scream the lyrics but look at each other and crack identical matching smiles and scream "I wanna make a color that no one else has seen before. I wanna be so much more. I hope that she looks at me and thinks Shit, he is so pretty." You both burst out laughing and get out of the car still giggling. Karl takes your hand and you walk into the resturant. You end up ordering a cheese burger with fries and a drink. (Your choice.) Karl gets the same thing, but with monster. It's nearly one by the time you two are done eating you pay and head to the airport. You wait about an hour and your plane finally boards. Your seat is right next to Karl's and you grin. You fall asleep listening to music and looking out the window. You wake up thirty minutes before the flight ends and find yourself covered in a blanket. Karl is awake and grins. "You've been asleep since the flight started, I'm suprised that you finally woke up. Good evening." Karl says "Oh jeez." You say and grin. He leans over and kisses your forehead. You beam up at him grinning. The plane finally lands and you get off breathing a sigh of relief. You and Karl grab your bags and then he leads you down the escalator. You lock eyes and you finally get off the escalator. "GEORGIE!!" You scream and run into gogy's arms.  "I missed you so much!!" You say in tears still hugging him. "I missed you so much it isn't explainable." You say finally letting go and grinning. You turn and hug Dream, sapnap, and Quackity. Somebody starts to walk towards the group of you and you start crying because you reconize the voice immediatly. You run out to the figure and throw your arms around them. "Wilbur!!" You scream and look up. Wilbur looks down grinning. "Hey Wilby." You say crying "Hey n/n." He says looking down. He picks you up and sets you on his shoulders. You manage to somehow stop sobbing and crack the widest and most evil grin anybody has seen yet. "Just like old times." You say at the same time as Wilbur making you both laugh. When you reach the others he picks you up and sets you down on the ground again."Thanks m&m." You say cracking another evil grin. Karl comes over and hugs you. You grin and shiver slightly. "Why are airports always freezing?" You ask half laughing half shivering. Wilbur and Karl move to give you their hoodies at the same and end up glaring at the other. "Guys, No need to get hostile-" You start but are cut off by dream and george. "Guys! It's just Y/n." George says snickering but hugging you. " Y/n already has a hoodie on so she doesn't need one anymore." Dream points out seeing as your wearing Gogy's hoodie. "Karl may be my boyfriend, but Gogy and Wilbur are my best friends." You say breaking the hostility. Karl and Wilbur apologize at the same time making you crack a smile. "Both accepted, but no more hostility." You say. "Ok." They answer at the same time making you laugh. Everyone finally arrives and gets driven to the group house. The group house is huge, but not exactly big enough. People will have to share rooms, but they don't really care about that. Everyone gets split up into groups of two- four. Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo in one room, Wilbur, Karl, and George, Dream Sapnap and Quackity, and so on and so forth. You end up getting your own room for the time being until Drista and Lani arrived which would be soon. Wilbur, Karl and George all come over to your room with snacks and you all end up watching Luca, both Addams Families, and Sleeping beauty. You lay in front of the tv in the fort half asleep by the time sleeping beauty comes on. You fall asleep in the first 15 minutes and wake up at around 1 in the afternoon to find that your the only one that's not awake. Everyone else is already up. You walk out of the room in a bee hoodie, some shorts and socks. You end up finding everyone in the kitchen already awake. "Morning.." You manage to get out before pouring yourself a cup of coffee and making some toast. Wilbur comes over and hugs you while George hands you a clean hoodie and Karl gives you a kiss. Wilbur lets go after a few seconds and lets you eat, but George fills you in on what happened and Karl holds your hand for reassurance that your still his girlfriend and not Wilbur's or George's. After breakfast George leaves to go get dressed and shower and You drag Karl to your room to talk. "Karl, chill, please. I know It's frustrating watching me Wilbur and George hang off of each other like we're more than best friends.It's just how our friendship has been since we were little." You say nervously. "I know.. It's just.. The way Wilbur and George look at you it buggs me. They look at your like your not dating someone." Karl responds after a few seconds. "Oh, Well I'll talk to them." You say after a few seconds. "Oh, Thanks." He responds kissing you on your forehead and ducking out of the room. You get dressed, shower, and do you hair. You're ready for a day packed full of fun.

A/n

Sorry for the late update, a chapter should roll out tomorrow.

You guys may be getting a small look at my music taste by next chapter with all the music in it.

Don't forget to eat some water and brink some food.

Have a good day/ night!

Love you guys!

Word count: 1225