Two

"Jisung?! Are you crazy or what? He is your friend and it's a big no no for me

"Jisung?! Are you crazy or what? He is your friend and it's a big no no for me." Yujin stood up, looking at Jisung somehow wanted to eat him at this moment.

"The detail you gave only someone like me but not flirty. You never say not anyone from my friends group. You have to agree no matter what," Jisung replied back, now they already stood up face to face with each other.

"But, you know how hot your friends are, I don't want to get any hates from the others," Yujin lower her voice, looking down. That's the biggest fear of her life. It's better to stay alone and mind her own business rather than get involve with any person. What if she's being bullied one day if she hang out with one of his brother's friends?

Jisung gave her a soft look, smiling a little bit. He hugged her sister tightly. How can he force her just now? He felt bad.

"I'm here for you, Yujin. I will always protect you no matter what." Yujin snuggled herself onto her brother shoulder, feeling tired out of sudden.

"I promised you, so I will go. It's only for a night right? Then I don't have to meet your friend anymore, isn't it?"

Jisung nodded, actually he worried a little bit. But maybe, this is the best decision both of them ever make.

-

"Want to meet my sister? This evening? You guys never meet each other!" Jisung said cheerfully after he confirmed that Sungchan really mean it when he agreed to attend the prom night with his sister.

"Why?"

Did Sungchan just asked Jisung 'why?' Of course they need to meet first, or they will never know each other face. How they will recognize it later?

"Just do it, please."

Sungchan nodded then continued doing his works. He hates meeting girls actually, can't exclude anyone from his life. He lived with his brother, Jaehyun in that house, without their parents as their parents left them at the adoption house which kinda make him upset when he knew that.

He never talk to any girls. If someone confess to him, he will reject them just by walking away or sometimes Jisung needed to talk to that girl that Sungchan not into her.

To agree that he will come to the prom night is a big mistake in his life he ever made. He said ok just because Jisung talked at the same time as Jaehyun called him to come downstairs for dinner. Actually, he replied to Jaehyun but Jisung heard him and considered it was his answer.

And making his friends upset is not a good thing for him. So, he just follow the flow, hoping everything will end soon.

-

Jisung grabbed Sungchan's arm, walking together towards his sister's class. They finished a little bit early that day so Jisung decided to wait for her in front of her class, scared if Yujin will run away without he notices.

"Oh, they already finish!" Jisung said excitedly after he saw the teacher walked out from the class. He entered the class from the back door, seeing his sister packed up her things quickly somehow wanted to run away as he expected.

He coughed, making everyone in the class looked at him. Sungchan looked away, kinda embarrassing to be here in their junior class. Everyone knew why Jisung was there, but when they saw Sungchan, they really curious. Sungchan never walked in their hallway and seeing him in their class gained everyone attention to look at only him.

"Err, Sung what are you doing here?" Yujin bit her lips as she knew she messed up. She wanted to run but her brother was clever than her this time.

"Don't forget about what we discussed yesterday." Jisung replied before grabbing Yujin's arm with his another hand and headed away from the classroom, can't stand with the look that they received from the classmates.

-

"So, this is Sungchan. This is Yujin," Jisung introduced both of them as they finally took a seat at one of the table in the cafe. Yujin gave a little nod as a respect before looking away. Well, she admitted this time that Sungchan looked like one of the NCT members.

So, she kinda nervous.

"You guys will be a partner soon," Jisung wanted to continue but being cut off by Yujin.

"Only for a night. Don't say it like we will be a partner for a lifetime."

Sungchan choked his drinks after hearing those words from Yujin's mouth. Well, the girl is kinda bold but she has the point.

"But you guys need to know each other,"

"He is Sungchan, your friend. Taller than you, same class with you. That's all I need to know. Can I go now?" Yujin said, rolling her eyes. She just can't stand with the guy's coldness. It scared her. Flirty guy is better, she thinks.

"Yujin. Calm down. You know that he is our neighbor?"

Yujin looked at Sungchan then her brother. She shook her head.

"He is Jaehyun hyung's little brother. Yes, the neigbor that you really close to,"

"What?! Are you being serious that Jaehyun oppa has this kind of brother?! I mean look at him. He is cold, totally opposite with Jaehyun oppa. But, whatever,"

Again, Sungchan choked his drinks for the second time after hearing the girl bad mouthing him in front of his face.

"You guys still have around two weeks to know each other better before the prom night."

"No need to." Both Sungchan and Yujin replied, making Jisung bit his lips, can't say anything.

Yes, they don't find each other interesting. And both of them just want this whole two weeks pass just like that so they can have their normal life back, away from people.