Nine

Day-7 (Sunday , September 5th 2021)

Early in the morning, Yujin walked inside her brother's room. She already had a really good sleep since yesterday, thanks to the fall.

Seeing her brother woke up early and already on his study table with the guitar and his another hand, he wrote something on a piece of paper. She crawled on Jisung's bed, laying on it as Jisung did not tidy up his bed yet.

"How is your knee? Better?" Jisung asked but his eyes still stuck on the paper. Yujin hummed. It was not that bad after all.

As Jisung did not talk to her anymore, she walked towards Jisung to see what her brother did.

"Song? You sing?" Yujin took a chair and sat beside him.

Jisung shook his head.

"I play the guitar. Sungchan will sing it."

Yujin looked at her brother in shock. Sungchan can sing? She never expect that.

"Is it for the competition this Friday?" She asked again, having an interest about the performance.

"Hmm, yes. But I don't want to tell you what song that we will perform later. It remains as a secret between us. I also did not expect Sungchan to choose this song." Jisung chuckled when he remembered how eager Sungchan was when they wanted to choose the song.

"When do you guys planned all of these?"

"Thursday night? Before the charity event day,"

After received all the answers that she wanted, she went back on Jisung's bed to continue her sleep. Jisung's bed is the comfortable place to sleep rather than her own bed. Maybe because it is a little bit larger than her.

Jisung shook his head to see the sight of his own sister. But he never scold her as he really loves his sister to act that way.

But he forgot to tell her something-

-

Yujin stretched out after she had a really deep sleep. She opened her eyes slowly, seeing her brother blurry reflection.

"Sung, are you done yet? I'm still sleepy," She whined with her wake up voice, still not realise what happened in the room.

After her vision became clear, she hitched when she saw what in front of her.

Two guys were looking at her messy state, whining and stretching in the bed. That is so embarrassing for her.

It was not her brother reflection, but it was Sungchan. Her brother already told her that he did the performance with Sungchan. Of course Yujin should know at the first place that Sungchan would come to her house and practice the song with Jisung.

And she acted that way in front of Sungchan.

"Good morning, sis. Have a good dream huh?" Jisung smirked, well he did remember a thing that she talked in her sleep (but that happened before Sungchan came into their house.)

She dreamt about Sungchan. But she really hope she did not talk about him in her sleep.

Only Jisung knew the truth.

"I need to go, I'm sorry for disturbing you two! Bye!" Yujin got up from the bed and left the room as fast as she could.

Why Sungchan needed to come at this time?!

-

It was already evening and Yujin still lock herself in her bedroom, did not want to wander around the house or she will bump onto Sungchan.

Until her brother called her for a dinner, which Sungchan already left their house at that time.

"Sis, you look so funny just now. Sungchan also shocked to see you at that state. You look like a ghost!" Jisung laughed hardly before feeding himself with a spoon full of rice.

"It's not funny, Jisung. I might talk in my sleep again," Yujin replied. That worried her a lot.

What if Sungchan teased her about how she sleeps, how she talks in her sleep or the way she whines after she wakes up? She might drop out from the school if those things actually happened.

"But you did," Jisung said, preventing himself from laughing once again as Yujin seems to be startled with his statement.

"What did I talk- is it something weird or-" She paused.

"You mention Sungchan's name about three times, sometimes you talk about how handsome he is. Then smile like a crazy psycho bitch in your sleep, that is how you look like just now,"

Well, as she expected.

"But don't worry, that happened when Sungchan not coming into our house yet. So, your secrets are safe with me. Trust your brother, little sis!" Jisung chuckled when he saw her sister's face turned pale.

"But I sleep in front of him,"

"It's not like it was your first time,"

"What?!"

"You sleep on his back. Mom talked about it yesterday. Urgh, you look ugly in your sleep, do you know that?" Jisung continued.

"Don't talk about yesterday! You know nothing!"

"Why are you blushing sis? Something wrong with you lately. Are you hiding anything from me?" Jisung grinned. He knew his little sister very well especially when she lied to him.

"It's nothing Park Jisung!"

-

Two updates today!