Twelve

Day-10 (Wednesday , September 8th 2021)

With an apron wrapped on her body, she stood there, eyeing Jisung that already faded away from her sight. How could Jisung left her with an unknown nerdy boy to handle the stall? Only two of them working there!

She also did not know what is his name until she saw the nametag on his apron, 'Kim Jaesung.'

"J-Jaesung, can you take the sausage from the fridge? Oh the cheese too, we should do this quickly." Yujin called for the nerdy guy, but he completely ignored her.

She coughed, making the guy looked at him.

"You call me?" That guys asked.

"Yes, Kim Jaesung,"

But the guy knitted his brows, looking at her in confusing way.

"But my name is Lee Wonjae." Yujin gasped after hearing those.

Wonjae just borrow that unknown Jaesung's apron.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But can you please take what I ask you just now?" Yujin pretended that nothing happened before, asking the guy to do her favor.

Actually, someone watched them from a far, let out of giggle when he heard the way she called the person with a wrong name full with confident. She is really cute by doing anything.

Yujin and Wonjae worked really hard, doing anything all by themselves. In five minutes, their turn will end and Jisung will come with his club members to continue to sell the corndog.

"Can I buy a corndog?" Sungchan said, standing in front of the stall.

"Yes, you-" Yujin stopped from talking when she look at Sungchan, their first customer for about 55 minutes they opened the stall.

As she was looking at Sungchan, she did not realise the corndog that she fried, already burnt and the oil splashed everywhere until some of it landed on her fingers.

Sungchan quickly entered the stall, turning off the stove and holding her hand, seeing the slightly burn on her fingers.

"Can you handle the rest? I want to bring her to the nurse's room." Sungchan talked to Wonjae and the guy just nodded as he also worried at the unknown girl that he just met that day.

Without waiting further, he brought her to the nurse's room although the girl said that she was okay.

And again, Yujin became the weakest person in front of him.

-

Sungchan took an ointment, putting it on the girl's fingers. She whined a little everytime Sungchan touched her skin. He blew her fingers before putting back the ointment at its place.

The room became silence again. Yujin already finished her one hour shift, and Jisung called for her but she did not answered his call.

"Are you free right now?" Suddenly, Sungchan started to talk after a long silence between them.

"Hmm, yes?" Yujin answered.

"Want to go somewhere?"

Yujin slowly nodded. Why it does felt awkward again, like their first time meeting each other? At first she wanted to avoid him, but guess what, she can't.

Sungchan gave her his hand, helping the girl to stand up. She grabbed it although she felt nervous inside.

"But I think, you should take out this apron first," Sungchan said, helping her to take out the apron from her body.

"Oh, thank you,"

-

They walked beside each other, did not talk anything. They only felt each other presence, looking around them, enjoying the moment in silence.

Why Sungchan asked her to do everything together?Yujin wondered, was Sungchan trying to take care of her or he just try to show his truth feeling? That was so confusing for Yujin.

The first ticket is for the movie theatre, which Sungchan decided to watch the movie together with her. Although when they entered the theatre everyone were looking at them, they just ignored it.

"What genre of this movie?" Yujin asked. Actually she hoped that it's not the horror movie. But Sungchan's answer was definetely what she did not want to hear.

"Horror," Yes, he answered it with the cold tone in his voice as always.

As the movie started to play, Yujin made herself closer to Sungchan. She did not think that she can watch the movie when the beginning of the movie already showed how scary the movie was. For Sungchan, he could not focus on the movie, as he felt the girl became too closer to him. His breath hitched, her nice scent smelled too strong, somehow it is addicting.

Feeling a small grip on his cloth, he did not think he can handle this anymore. She was scared, became really small in front of him, which he wanted to hug the girl and protect her.

He took her hand that gripped on his cloth, wrapping it with his own hand that bigger than her. It was silence between them, but they actually can feel something unusual in their heart.

-

After a whole day, spending time with each other, from the movie to the arcade, eating many food together. They have done so many things that day.

As Jisung might walked home late as he needed to clean up his stall with his club members, Sungchan and Yujin walked home together.

Both of them wanted to talk but none of them say anything.

In Sungchan's mind ;

'Should I hold her hand? Or she will hate that? Should I ask her if she okay just now? Her fingers? Oh, I can't forget her scent. Why it smell really nice?! Did I just say that in my mind?'

In Yujin's mind ;

'What if I being bold and hold his hand right now? Of course Sungchan would never let me do that. But he just too cold. Can he just confess at me or anything?! Or I should confess first? Urgh, are you that confident Park Yujin?!'

Until their hand brushed each others hand when they were walking, making they flinched as they thought about holding hands in their mind.

And just like that, Sungchan held her hand, being gentleman he is. Both of them hid their smile as they just let their fingers intertwined with each others and walked in that position towards their houses.