Seventeen

Day-15 , the day (Monday , September 13th 2021)

Waking up seeing each other with their face were really closed, might sharing a morning kiss. Sungchan chuckled to see her wake up face, her tiny figure still on Sungchan's.

"I might hurt your legs. I'm sorry," Yujin said but still sleepy, trying to stand up but the guy pulled her back into his laps. "No, I'm okay as long as you are the one who sits on it," Sungchan replied.

"Ergh, lovebirds already wake up?" Jaehyun glanced at them from the kitchen, letting out of chuckle when he saw both of them became nervous as soon as they saw Jaehyun.

"Hyung, when did you get home?" Sungchan and Yujin adjusted their clothes, tidied up the couch that they slept on.

"Since both of you were cuddling in that place last night? Seems like you guys have a good time, huh? Doing more than that?" Jaehyun smirked, making those two blushed.

"Hyung what are you talking about?! We are still underage!" Sungchan rolled his eyes, walking towards Jaehyun to help him to prepare the table for breakfast.

After finish packing her things -lightstick and so on, she wanted to leave but Jaehyun asked her to stay first for breakfast but she refused to. How can she stayed there again when Jaehyun teased them very much?

"Hmm, I see you tonight then," Sungchan sent her off to the gate. Yujin nodded, opened up her arms.

"Hug?" She asked.

Sungchan chuckled, hugging her tightly don't want to let her go. "Cutie,"

"I know that, bye!" Yujin said, entering her house. She already prepared herself, listening to her family will nonstop teasing her with Sungchan after this.

-

"Look, who's daughter is this!" Mrs. Park smiled when Yujin came downstairs with her dark blue dress, looking prettier than ever. "My daughter that you're talking about," Mr. Park also impressed about his daughter's appearance. Not only that, it was their daughter's first prom night ever. She never attend any kind of event like that.

Maybe Jisung was right, Sungchan is the one who changed her. She also changed Sungchan which made Jaehyun thankful for that.

Seeing their parents bickering about Yujin, Jisung rolled his eyes, giving his hand for Yujin to hold. "I'm sorry mum and dad, but she's my sister. I will accompany her this time," Jisung proudly said that, making their parents stop bickering about that.

"Take care my babies, have fun!" Mrs. Park said, waving at both Jisung and Yujin, as the siblings and her husband walked out from the door.